Damage Contoll'in Tuesday!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls!:)

I didn't get back here yesterday! Just to much on the go. My SIL called in the a.m to see if I could take their little girl who was sick. She wasn't "really" sick, just had a bad belly and had to use the washroom. Then I had 3 girls from my baby group (we never get together anymore) over with their kids. After lunch I had to go to walmart and then off for a run. No down time at all.

I never did get B&G's done but today shouldn't be nearly as bad as yesterday. The only thing I have to do is take DD to an eye apt.

I received my supplements yesterday:) Haven't really had a chance to read about them though. I think I am only using this stuff for my long runs, minus the joint recovery I will take everyday but even that has to be taken with food. I need to call my BIL and get the low down but talking to him takes forever cause he doesn't know when to shutup! On that note, my sister gets home on Sat!! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to see her!!! and the baby!

Gonna read yesterdays thread...then I will return!

Lori:)

Good Morning Ladies,

UUGGHHH...we are supposed to get 10"-16" of snow tonight. I will head in to work today, work from home tomorrow if the weather is bad. It was 60 degrees and beautiful yesterday. Thankfully I took Thursday off to spend with Jerod as he's on spring break....and Friday I head to beautiful San Diego!

I'm feeling a lot better this morning and plan on doing the very last w/o of meso 2, B&B. Unfortunately I'll have to wake up my son and his friend who are sleeping in my w/o area. I told them last night they should sleep upstairs but they wanted to sleep in the basement.

Lori-You did have a busy day yesterday! When I was training for a marathon I used these little jelly beans and they actually worked great on the long runs. I'll see if I can find the brand I used and let you know. For some reason I just can't imagine you needing them as you are a seasoned runner.;) Your sister is coming for another visit...how long will she be staying?

bbl

Good morning ladies !

Well spring is in the air and in my sinuses too ! :confused: Ended up with a headache y'day just before I left work and did not feel like a workout. I think it happens when I leave to go home at lunch and soak up all the fresh pollened air. Then after a couple hours back at work I get a headache. Will try to fend it off today by prevention. Not sure which BBL I'll do but will do a kickbox or maybe KPC tonight.

Lori - busy busy bee you are. I have heard of the jelly beans Diana used also. Did you get gel packs? What is in your supplements - are you meaning carbs for while you are running? Hope you have a slower "me" type of a day today.

Diana - UGH is right ! The storms are supposed to be over so you can fly out on Fri ! ! ! Nice that you are taking Thurs off - I think I may take 1/2 day cuz I think I'll be over on PTO again by just a bit, but why not? I'll check with the boss today.

Wendy - did you have a good night's sleep with or without Nyquil?

Laura - sorry work was tough again. Man you never seem to get a break. Well HB to DH ! Is he kinda getting over the "half century" BD fact yet? I need to get on the ball cuz my DH is turning 50 this year too. I know it but have 'forgotten' because of other stuff on my mind. Only 2 months away now . . . and then DD turns 21 only 2 weeks later. Sounds like a nice family GTG will be good - LOL that he wouldn't show up or would leave if you did more. I'm not one to celebrate my BD much either. I took all my kids to a hockey game - only time we have all been at the same time. Was nice !

Heya Jen ! Surviving out there girlfriend?

Later gators !

Good Morning.

Yes, it was finally a GOOD one! Airborne is doing it's job and quite well I might add. I'm not out of the woods completely yet but I feel great compared to y'day! This morning I did Some of KPC and then the floor work from High and Tight that I never got to yesterday.

Got the new BBL's y'day and previewed them. They look really good. I am going to try Rio Extreme tmrw since I am due for Sculpt anyway and will add Upper Cuts as well if I have the time! :)

BBL for personals!

hey later check in girls .. another HECTIC and INSANE day at work ..:( :confused:.. I am sooooo ready for my vacation THUR and FRI ... the diet will be blown and the liver will need repair aftewards .. :p

Today I did BUMBUM in the gym .. OH MY .. not sure how I am gonna manage the PLYO class tonight .. YIKES .. I may do a 1/2 plyo 1/2 yoga .. although have a feeling my buttocks are gonna be cramping up on me :confused:

Lori .. what kind of supplement are you going to start on???

Di .. OH MY SNOW AGAIN .. wish I could share my sunshine w/ya .. it is GORGEOUS today .. hope the weekend will be this pretty but of course it is looking like rain again towards weekend .. isnt that the way it goes!! hope this doesnt mess up your flights ..

Jacque .. yes work has been INSANE .. and my stress levels are thru the roof .. I am reading Jillian Michaels "Master Your Metabolism" .. and all she is talking about is the affect stress has on our metabolism and body .. ugh .. I dont stand a chance

Wendy .. glad you are feeling better .. dont think my butt can take advanced BBL .. LOL ... it has been SCREAMING at me ... LOL .. but I am VERY pleased with this series .. fun .. old stuff in new twist .. and although most moves I ahve done in my classes ... he adds different angles .. and max reps .. and does them faster .. so it is having different affect on my backside :D

Hello to Jen ..

OK .. about to go see what these tired legs and butt can manage tonight .. LOL wish me luck .. have a great one!:D

Hi Ladies,

When I went to work it was sunny and beautiful outside. About midday it started to rain, pretty hard. I figured it was way to warm out for the snow that was anticipated. Boy was I wrong! A 20 minute drive to me an hour and 15 minutes, the roads are terrible, the snow was coming down really hard and it was windy to boot. I'm so thankfull I made it home safely.

I will probably work from home tomorrow.....and do my first cardio w/o since March 15th! I'm not even sure what w/o to start back with but I'll figure it out in the morning.

Today is DS1's 22nd bday. I have no idea where he is and no way to get a hold of him since his phone has been put on hold...for lack of payment. At least he has a 4X4 and is a great driver. I'm still a little worried though.

Laura-More stress....sorry you have such a stressful job. :eek: Sounds like BBL is a winner with our group. Hopefully in another month or so I can bite the bullet. Enjoy your class tonight....does your class know all the different w/o's you do???? They have it easy, coming to class a couple times per week! I don't think the snow will wreak any havoc. The temp for thurs is 48 and Friday is 55, so there will be a lot of melting.

Wendy-how do you get the bonus BBL discs? I couldn't see where to order them. When I order, I want the whole set...bonus w/o's too. Nice w/o this morning.

Jacque-sorry your allergies are kicking in! I'm so happy to have a trip to look forward to!

Jen-where are you missy? I'm sure you're very busy planning for your move, packing ....oh and lets not forget working too. Hope all is well with you.

Hey Girls!

So much for coming back for personals! :confused: I started cleaning, then when for my run, cleaned up and took DD to her eye appt. By the time that was over, it was time for dinner. So much for a slow day!

My run was 8.2 miles and thats all I had time for. I am going to set my alarm for a good workout in the a.m. Something other then cardio.

Diana** San Diego on Fri!? I didnt realize it was so soon! So jealous! We are suppose to have nasty weather here tomorrow and thurs and high winds over the weekend. My long run may be a tough one to fit in!:( Oh the joys! I know what jelly beans you are talking about. I did some research a while ago but the only link I found was a US one and they didnt ship to canada. I stopped looking after that....probably got sidetracked with something else! Big surprise!

Laura** You better stick with what DH wants cause you know how crabby they can get;) Sorry to hear you have had a crazy week at work. That bites the big one. Stress is the worst. I am sure you will have a good weekend though.

Jacque** I have tried gel packs before but they kinda make me gag, not a easy thing to suffer down. I have a drink mix that is suppose to be good while running...releases carbs faster..something like that. I will try it on my next long run. Sounds like you are already for spring! I cant imagine cleaning up my garden now. This year we wont have dog crap to clean up from tw dogs. Although the dog next door as been coming around and sniffing our garbage...probably crapping on my lawn to!

Wendy** Sounds like you are starting to feel better! Take it easy on those meds now! hehe!

I will bb bright and early!

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.