Damage Contoll'in Tuesday!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals!

Im up really bright and early to get a long workout in. I wanted to do ME last night but DS whined when he saw me with my workout clothes on and he tried to take it off of me. I figured that was a good sign that he didn't want me to work out and I can't blame him I guess, he hadn't seen me all day. So I am going to do a run with ME mixed in.Not sure if I will get it all completed cause it will be quit long, unless I do more then one body part each time OR I could do all UB in 5 seg and then save all the leg work for the last round? That sounds like an idea. Awful lot of step ups for the end though!:confused:

Im gonna read yesterdays thread, then I will return!

Lori:)

Jacque** Hope that scale starts working in your favor! Nothing worse then a scale that tells us something we don't want to see:p And your right, its pretty much impossible to gain that much weight and eat that much. I like Wendy, haven't really been paying that much attention to the scale lately but I do realize that I need some new jeans. Not b/c my other ones don't fit me anymore but I don't think they fit me "right" I need to actually spend a bit of money and not be so cheap when it comes to jeans! Apparently guess jeans fit good so some days soon...Im gonna go buy me a couple of pairs with hopes that after I wear them for 2 hours I won't have butt sag!

Diana** I think we all need a little break somedays and if its lying in bed and watching shows, then so be it. I have to admit I am a little jealous when my running partner calls and she is doing whatever she wants. She did have her handsful with the oldest for a while but she is in University now. The other one is DD"s age but a younger version,she just kinda stays home and doesn't do anything...so her life right now is pretty laid back.

Jen** Are you building a new house? I saw the pics on FB but I never read anything about it on here. Beautiful home! And BIG!:):) That would cost over $400 G's here for sure! NOW.....get your AZZ in gear and do a workout girl!

Wendy** Looking forward to seeing whats on your agenda today. Is your bum firm and tight yet???:D Can we see pics please!

Speaking of DD, she finally received her Christmas parcel from her father yesterday! And she only received it then b/c I FB'ed his wife ( I have no # or email for him ) and I asked her if it got lost in the mail! He kept trying to call my work and talk to me b/c he thought that was my home #! Shows how much he calls DD! So he sent her a sweater that is pretty colorful...holy cow! It had to grow on us but I think it is actually quit nice. Its basically while, with every color you can imagine in it. She finally decided to wear it so we will see if its in or not. It probably is where he lives. The thing with him is that, he doesn't know her so he doesn't know what she likes. He probably thinks that she would wear what every 13 yrs old is wearing in Calgary...meanwhile she would probably be more interested in something his wife is wearing. Nothing flashy, just the basic colors! Anyway...we will see what kind of reviews she gets!

I have to get this workout started! Already 6 mins behind schedule and I have to get dressed yet!

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day for me (sorry Lori!). I wanted to work out anyway but I am being good. Not taking a rest day personally does me more harm then good. I can push it off a few days (like I just did!) but that's it. After that I need to take the break! Tomorrow I get to try BBL SCULPT for the first time. Very excited about it! That's a full body circuit so it's where he gives you upper body work. I do that 3x this week I believe so I hope I like it!!! :p

I have a little bit of soreness in my lower body from y'day's work out and would you believe my upper body still hurts from doing MM the other day!!! That's awesome! :D

Jacque:: Girl, why are you doing weekly weighing and measuring on a MONDAY!? You need to do it on FRIDAY after you have been good all week! Not after the weekend when we all tend to indulge! LOL I got on the scale y'day morning too but only b/c it was the 1st of the month. I am going to try only to weigh myself once a month on the 1st and that's it! Think I can do it? I don't!!! :p:D Yeah you are right...I have gotten a lot better at sticking to rotations...atleast for a couple of weeks. I stuck with GS for 3 weeks before I switched over to BL! Amazing!!! ;)

Diana:: A half day meeting? UGH! Nothing like a long boring meeting to get your day started off right, huh? :p Oh ok...I understand about the practices now but it IS a dumb idea to have practice at that time of day. I hope one of your other DS' can help out and give him a ride.

Lori:: Sorry DS stopped you from working out. You are a better mom then me though. I would have worked out anyway. I am very selfish about my work outs. When I want to do them, I do them! I may adjust the timing in a day but they still get done!

Jen:: I wrote back to you last night so go check out the other thread!

Ok, all caught up! Gotta finish the java and jump in the shower now! BBL!

Hey Girls!

Got my workout done earlier...just as I planned. I did 6 miles mixed in with ME. The only thing I didn't get to do was abs. I think they are still sore from CM the other day.

Wendy** Normally I would be quit selfish and put myself first;) but I already ran yesterday morning so I could see his point in him not wanting me to workout, so I opted to get up a wee bit earlier and workout. I changed my clothes and watched Blues Clues instead! I don't think I slept that well last night though b/c he woke up crying again and I slept with him until 4'ish. Im not sure why he is crying in his sleep, obviously its a dream but he doesn't watch scary things...and we aren't scary people:eek: unless my hair and makeup aren't done!:confused::D Enjoy your rest day. Im thinking mine will be Fri cause I am hoping to get my long run in on Thursday (weather premitting!)

I will bbl! Boss is on the phone with new owners.....:D LOVE IT!

Hiya girlies!

Well, I did a workout today!!! I'm now coughing my head off, but that's okay, it'll pass ;) I did BBL's Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck. Why anyone needs 20 solid minutes of abs is beyond me, but I did it. I really enjoyed Bum Bum this time around without an audience, and I found Tummy Tuck to be a little tedious, but definitely effective. WOW.

Wendy: Thanks for that info. I think I'll do a strict rotation for now. I looked it over this morning and I like the classic rotation, so I'm starting with that. It seems to have a little of everything. I was thinking of you this morning during Bum Bum while my lungs were exploding from my chest! I'm going to blame it on being sick, but man oh man, that was definitely some cardio for me today. Something about those lunge moves really get me.

Lori: Workout done! Thanks for the boot in the arse ;) Yes, I'm building a house right now with DSO! In fact, we'll likely be moving in about 6 weeks. It is cruising along and we are so freakin' excited about it. It is rather large....3000 sq. ft. ....which is more than I ever imagined we'd have. It helps that the builder is DSO's client and is building it for him for cost. Otherwise, around here, that house would go for about 525k. Thankfully we will NOT have to pay that much :eek:

Hello to everyone who follows! Not sure if I'll get back here today because I'm running out to pick up all my countertop and cabinet samples at lunch today, and then I'm meeting with the floor guy after work to select my flooring. This is so FUN!! So if I'm not back today, I'll be back tomorrow with another workout to report :p

Jen

Good morning ladies ! ! !

40/20 DONE ! ! ! Whew that is a goodie. Did Chest last night but that was it. Tonight is a Sharks game so figured I'd do cardio in the AM (that will be a shock to my bod in itself :p) and then will hit the wts either at lunch or after work before we leave. It is shoulders and mine are sore from tossing branches this weekend already.

Gotta jet for now since I'm a sweaty mess and need to dry the hair today also. Just so it can get rained on but nonetheless.

BB @ lunch !

YEA JEN ! ! ! ! ! I did peak to see that you did your workout this AM ! :D :rolleyes:

Morning Ladies ..

sorry been MIA .. FIRST of month and we are INSANE at the asylum :confused: had a beautiful weekend .. but now it is 40 and dropping and drizzling .. YUCK .. Mr. Winter is NEVEr gonna leave us!! I had a HORRIBLE day ystdy - long story - busy at work - full moon customers insane - PMS monster - SUNDAY NIGHT made mistake of weighing myself after pigging out on boiled crab dipped in butter and garlic salt and w/CABS on top of that not to mention PMS monster :confused: I AM AN IDIOT what can I say .. I never weigh and decided to weigh on the worst possible day/week (think I do it subconsciencly b/c i know it will show heavier) .. anyways not heavier .. just the same and w/the extra workouts I was hoping for a loss :mad:but not a good time to weigh - anyways .. i go to get dressed for class after work .. put on my gear went to go get my shoes .. I HAVE TWO OF THE SAME SHOE .. yes TWO LEFT SHOES :mad: :mad: :mad: WTH??? the Gods are conspiring against me .. anyway .. made frantic call to VBF .. she had an extra pair .. I made due and wore them .. but they were big and NOW today my bottom of my foot feels BRUISED :( :mad: :(

UGH .. then today i woke up w/MAJOR sinus head along w/bruised feet :mad: *sigh*

Wendy .. you go from weighing all the time .. to weigh once a month ... I am going from weighing once in blue moon to every week :mad:I really dont beleive in scale weight as sole measurment of fitness .. but I need a more accurate weight for a couple months to see what I really weigh!!!

Lori .. yayayayaya for Canadian hockey ... I didnt watch but highlites seem like a killer nailbiter game .. congrats!

Jacque .. you and I and the scales need to have a talk :mad: darned stupid things!! I am like you has to be the salt - food - cabs .. soemthing .. b/c I have watched my eats (w/exception of crab legs and CABS) and I have upped my cardio .. I am hoping it was a fluke :confused: :( although my body does respond better to weights ... so gotta get on track w/STS or P90X .. I am slacking there!

Di .. hope you can work out your DS practice schedule .. that has got to be a PAIN!!! I had a lazy SUN too .. no workout to report .. but major CLEANMAX and did get out and enjoy the RARE sunshine!!

Jen ... hope I dont have your crud .. i just downed some airborne .. hope to nip in bud .. b/c this weekend is DH long weekend and we are planning on doing something .. LOL .. nice house .. glad you two are getting along during the building of it!!! think I am gonna chk out Jillians book .. maybe it IS my metabolism .. my age is creeping on up in the SLOWING DOWN range!! UGH

Ok .. sooooooo not sure what lunch will hold .. if I make it to the gym it will be heavy UB .. but it is soooo freaking cold and nasty out .. I may stay in .. ??? .. the sinus head doesnt need to get worse ..and I have my hard PLYO class tonight on BRUISED feet // UGH - have a good one!

Well I'm back because DSO saved me a trip to the cabinet showroom and went and picked up the sample for me! See why I like this guy ;) I would have been RACING from here to there and back to get it done in my lunch hour, would likely have returned late, and probably would have risked my safety and the safety of others with crazy driving :p So thrilled I don't have to do that today.

Jacque: Great workout! Haven't taken the bait on those just yet, but we all know it's just a matter of time :rolleyes:

Laura: OMG, what a crazy time you're having! Well, I think if you weighed after indulgences and you are the same then you have nothing to worry about! If I did that I'd be up five pounds :mad: I hope you don't have my crud, too, because believe me, it sucked!! Too funny about having two left shoes...I went to work with two different shoes on once :eek: Not very fashionable...

K, back to work!

Jen

Hi ladies,

Well my meeting is over...it was really just a conference call/webex, no big deal.

I was up early today and did 40/20...and PH abs...this workout just never gets any easier.:confused: It kicked my booty this morning. I was up extra early to be at work early and I got 2 loads of laundry done too!:D

Tonight is my last dermabrasion appt. I wish I could afford to have them done all the time. I won't be able to pamper myself for a couple months but hopefully will get back to them soon. The soft and smooth skin is amazing.

Lori-glad you were able to get your w/o in today, sounds like a good one too! Wow, only March and DD receives her xmas gift...poor girl. I've had good luck with Lucky jeans. They used to carry them at Costco for $39.99, but I have seen them there lately.

Wendy-you...taking a rest day...that's unusual. We just got Jerod's baseball schedule, it's 5 nights a week and sometimes until 9:15pm. It's a short season so I'm sure we'll manage his schedule somehow, it will just be quite hectic for a couple months.

Jen-nice job getting back to your workouts. Obviously if you are sick you need to rest. So your on the BBL rotation too??? I'm abstaining from fitness purchases for a few months...we'll see how long that lasts. We've had about $1400 in car repairs in the last 4 weeks, yikes. Your house looks amazing, and good for you for getting it at cost! How fun to pick out all your cabinets, flooring, etc.

Jacque-I did 40/20 with you...and it kicked my butt...like it does everytime! We are getting sunshine the rest of this week, in the hi 40's, low 50's and sunny. I will probably head out for a walk here shortly. Enjoy the Sharks game tonight! We played the Red Wings last night...I didn't stay watch the game, but we were tied at one point.

Laura-I think it must be the first of the month, full moon, and pms all aligned against you....but why on earth would you decide to weigh yourself at this time...bad choice missy. I had to laugh about the 2 left shoes though...I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time. Hope the rest of the week goes much better for you!!

bbl

Back for a shortie ladies !

Oh - forgot to mention the D#*%&(#*@% scale was DOWN 4 LBS THIS AM ! :p All that worry for nuthin' ! :eek: Never seen it go down that fast before. TG ! :rolleyes:

Lori - LOL at DS trying to take of your workout clothes ! Not quite the same, but I used to laugh when I'd be working out and the dog would come over, lay down near me for a pet when I was doing abs, etc. Funny how they want your attention. At least you seem to find the time to get it in somehow - good for you ! ;) Are you being mean to your bossy-poo ??? ;)

Wendy - Also forgot to mention I ordered BBL last night. Took me 3 tries though as I think the website was down for a bit. Let's hope at least so I don't end up with 3 sets ! It would show "temporarily unable to process" AFTER I had put in all my info ! We'll see . . . only have one confirmation email so far . . . Good job taking your rest day ! Will be anxious to hear about Sculpt ! Well I weighed on Monday cuz that is when my rotation started - ITA that I am much better during the week. BUT, if I KNOW I am weighing on Monday, sometimes, SOMETIMES I will be better on the weekend. Not sure when it all came from but glad it is GONE ! :D

Jen - Well nice big house there ! I had one that was 2500'ft and I tell ya, I am thankful I only have a little 1550 now when it comes to dusting ! :p It is BEAUTIFUL ! Showed DH - he said WOW ! Must be back East . . . I said yep ! Those are 1 million + around here, even with the down economy. Good to hear you got your jump start on workouts. Will hopefully join ya on a 2 week rotation of BBL after Meso 2, prior to SD RT. Likin' the reviews from you and Wendy so far. Have fun picking out your accessories. DH let my Macaw out to roam last night and now I have a big chunk out of my kitchen cabinet door ! I may let her out again so I can get a new kitchen ! :p ;) That just may work now . . . :rolleyes: Oh yea, I do have Jillian's book - it came as a package deal with a couple of the BL vids - will go reread it. I do remember she had some really good points . . .

Diana - I'm with ya on the Lucky's - that is all I wear for jeans right now - gotta love Costco cuz I def wouldn't purchase them for more. $40 is the most I have ever paid but have gotten sick seeing what is in the stores for the past few years. Yes, I took a couple extra breaks this AM cuz I wanted to put all my energy (or lack thereof) into each round. I was sweating bullets plus ! :p Made a great start for my day though.:p That's right, Detroit went straight to Denver from the Olympics. I can't wait to see one in person again. Enjoy the sun - we are stuck with clouds/rain for a few days. I'm good if I get sun here and there. Really can't wait for Spring - I'll be outside at lunches then ! :p

Need to fuel up now - BB in the AM ladies !

Laura - so nice you had a great weekend. Think all of us are only getting a couple days here and a couple days there. At least we have had some sun and "winter warmth". Hope you get through your work busy ness. Mine was done on Friday for the most part. Sorry for all your woes but, sorry again that some of them made me LOL ! :eek:

Diana - well I posted and what I wrote to you disappeared? WTH? Yes the workout this AM sure started my day off with energy. I had to take a few extra breaks cuz I wanted to give each exercise my all (or lack thereof). Made it through and was a sweating pig. Enjoy the sunshine - we have clouds/rain for a bit but I'm good as long as it is interspersed with sun. Can't wait for Spring and soon I'll be sunning at lunchtime. Yes that is right - Detroit flew straight from the Olympics to Denver. Can't wait to see a game in person !

Off to fuel - BB in the AM.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.