Daily CHekc in Wed Jan 30

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

GS chest and tris FRIED me last night. My arms were so pumped. I'm sure I'll be feeling it later today.

Yesterday when I was having my mammogram... when the technician was looking at my films on the computer, she asked me if I weight trained. I told her I did... she said you can definitely tell it. Apparently they don't usually pull in muscle on the films but she showed me on the screen how much muscle was pulled in. That made me feel good! Of course, unfortunately... I've always known my pecs were bigger than the girls.. LOL...

Today is LowMax and it has been a long time since I've done that one.... kind of looking forward to it.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Glories!

Today will be UB and abs.

Phyllis ~ Yup! It is great to feel those DOMS!

Jane ~ LOL! Have fun with LowMax...that one sneaks up on you!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Hello ladies,

I like LowMax too Jane. Its a good lactic acid leg burner.

Yesterday was an unplanned DOR (guess its OK as my lest DOR was last Tuesday) as I was feeling awful. Had a very long day at work and literally felt like I was falling asleep late afternoon...not just drowsy...and thought I may have been getting sick. In any event, I feel fine this morning, maybe I just needed some extra sleep, and have a good workout planned for later tonight.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi everyone,

Hope you feel better, Cathy, that sleep might have done the trick for you!

Phyllis - Welcome to weighwork again, after that last rotation, yes?
What a nice feeling again to have those doms.
Today was GS Legs and I also did ab hits. My body is going to be talking to me tomorrow, without a doubt!

GS Legs...BM2.....noticeable pecs...you are an impressive bunch of ladies!

I dragged my rear out of bed and did a 30 minute iTrain on the bike with iTrain dude Keith. Then I worked my abs and lower back. But I am really tired...... I'm debating sleeping in tomorrow and doing a kickbox class late afternoon.

Good Morning !

After a kind of late start, I did 15 mile ride on stationary bike and core.

Thanks for all the get well wishes for Alex. As of yesterday I hadn't heard anything new other than she's still in critical condition. When I hear something, I'll keep you posted.

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Afternoon all! I did Step Blast today I am 1 week down 3 to go on this first rotation. My goal is to increase my weight tomorrow starting week 2.

Have a great Day!
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Holy Moly! I just finished TJ Cardio Party with the weighted gloves. Talk about a work out! My shoulders didn't have enough energy left in them after that to move on to KBX so I nixxed it. No biggie. Perhaps I can fit that in on Friday instead. :)

Did I actually say I was looking forward to LowMax...(insert scream here).... I had to keep looking down to see if my legs were actually on fire.... I'll be glad when I get some strength/endurance back in these legs!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.