Daily checkin Wednesday 5/6

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today will be CTX Step & Intervals :D Have a great day!

Annette ~ Glad to hear you enjoyed the gym, that is a nice change of pace.

Phyllis & Becky ~ Thanks for the STS info. I meant to start my 1RM's yesterday, but got home from work late. Hopefully today I can start them. Did you do ALL of them?

Last edited:
g'morning Tammy. I did a bunch of 1RM's to start but not all. I did enough to cover the first couple of weeks. I used the weekend before to prepare for the rest of the weeks. I had most of them done initially, but there were always a few that I missed. Oh and for legs it was catch as catch can. Maybe that's why I'm not seeing that much difference in my LB.

Speaking of legs - plyo legs for me today. Not a favorite of mine.

Good Morning !

Tammy, I didn't do them all either. It was tooooooooo intimidating ! I skipped some of the *lower star* ones on UB and skipped LB totally . I knew I wasn't going to go really high weights for LB .
And it's still WORKING ! :)

Plyo legs for me too. This is the FIRST one I'm not excited to do. Phyllis- next time I'll do squat rack legs. What about you ???
I just think it's more my thing.

Becky

Well, todays plyo legs didn't seem as bad but there is one purely evil exercise - one legged squat thrust - OMG I can't do them!:mad::mad::mad: I despise the regular ones so you can imagine how horrible these are for me! On the up side there are alot of other fun ones to balance it out :D:D

Becky, I don't know about the squat rack routine. I'll have to watch it and decide.

Hi Ladies and good Wednesday morning :)

Tammy Are you enjoying CTX this week? It's been so long since I've visited with that series maybe its because I have them in VHS? :rolleyes:

Phyllis what is it about pylo legs that you don't like? I'm getting ready to start the last phase of CLX tomorrow.

So are you just about done w/ STS?

Becky I think you hit STS right on the nail for me - all those push ups and the 1 RM testing just seemed a bit too much for me.... who knows maybe one day I'll get it ( shrugs shoulders)

Well time for me to get moving as I don't have much time to play just now... just wanted to say a quick Hello :)

picture.php

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all having a good one today. I did SJP today, with the Hi/lo on the rebounder.

Vilma, some of the moves are just too difficult for me - any fast paced high jumping move. ie jumps over the step, jumping onto the step. Cathe uses 4 risers when she jumps onto the step. I modify with one. There are a few other moves that i just do my own thing own because I don't like them.

Vilma ,

I'm still very interested in CLX. I think that would be perfect after STS !
I am loving the longer rotation !
Do you know of any discount code or best place to buy it ?
I am trying to curb spending on fitness stuff since I recently bought STS cardio and the tower. Oh and the gloves. :eek:and Amy Bento's KB workout. :eek:ughhhh.. you get the idea:confused:

I'm not a huge plyo fan either. I mean, at what age should you stop all that jumping ? I'm thinking of the joints, arthritis, etc...
I don't know.....Cathe is going strong and we are only a year apart. I just feel like it's so hard on my body sometimes......
I AM loving the low rep, heavy weights !!!!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.