Daily Checkin Wed Jan 9

Good Morning Glories!!!

I'm sick x( :-( x( so today is a rest day. I have to go to work for a few hours, but I think I will try to leave early. I also have a hair appointment that I will probably reschedule.

Phyllis ~ I did MIC yesterday...a 60 min sweatfest....have fun!

Have a wonderful Wednesday ladies!

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

Tammy - I'm so sorry you're sick. Feel better. Thanks for asking about daddy, he is doing remarkably well. His reading is essentially back to normal. He still gets mixed up on some things in his speech, switching, her for him, she for he... etc. but he can talk in a fluent manner with just a hint of hesitation that is not very noticeable.

Today is IMAX3. I decided to try to pick up where I left off on the January rotation, last workout was CardioKicks last week with SJP next. I did LIC yesterday so will sub that for SJP and just keep going (hopefully!)

Have a good one!

Morning Ladies! I am running late this morning! I never got a chance to get back in here yesterday. I did my planned workout and bonus. Today was Muscle Endurance. I hope to check back in later. Have a great day!

Tammy~Get lots of rest! Hope you get feeling better.

Phyllis~Have a great workout.

Jane~I love Imax 3! Have fun!

Wendy~Are you liking your new workouts?

Hello to whomever else I missed!!

Phyllis: Have fun! LOL!

Tammy: I'm really sorry you don't feel well. Get home, curl up on the couch, and pop in the SATC DVDs for a marathon session.

(((Jane))): I am so happy to hear your Dad is improving. He's been in my thoughts.

Carla: How did your muscles endure?? ;)

I went to our new Planet fitness this a.m. and did a Cardio Coach session. I got my friend set up with him and she said she enjoyed it. Another convert! ;) There is a drive through coffee shop in the same plaza and they offer a 10% discount to gym members which I learned this morning when getting my yummy cup of chai. Yippeee!! I'm easily amused ;)

Have a great day All!!!

Morning Folks.

I ended up doing a litle endurance leg work last night with my BF and today will be Chest, Bi and Tri with Amy.

Carla: I haven't done any of the new X+ work outs yet. I start the rotation on Monday and am trying to resist the urge to try them sooner!:)

Tammy: Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Get better soon! Cancel that hair appt girl. It can wait!!!!

Phyllis: So how was MIC today? }( }( }(

Jane: IMAX3!? I don't know who to feel sorrier for, you or Phyllis!:eek: }( :p :7

Beavs: Wow, you hit the jackpot with the coffee shop discount! ENJOY!:9 :9 :9 Glad your friend liked her CC work out.

Hi all,

Today was ME, didn't do the Bonus burn, I felt like I had been worked enough for that.

Windy as all get out here, I have some minor roof repair to see to this afternoon.

Have a good day.

Hi everyone,

Tammy, hope you feel better soon. I hope you get to go home early and rest.

I did a very easy workout today, but at least I did it. I did the standing workout from Ready, Set, Superset with the Bodybar (reserved for such occasions because it's more of a beginner workout) and 30 min. low/med. intensity ride on the stationary bike.
At least it was something !:p

Becky

Awww...thank you for all the get well wishes. I left work at noon and came home and went straight to bed. I'm plopped on the couch now sipping hot tea.

I got all my new Amy workouts today and BeachBody sent me a free workout for filling out a survey. I haven't opened any of them yet, just put the boxes on the still unopened slanted risers that came yesterday....I MUST be sick :eek:

Becky ~ Good for you for getting in your workout.

Phyllis ~ LOL! I would still rather do MIC over IM#3...

Wendy ~ How do you like Slo-Mo? I haven't done it yet.

Patti ~ You must have been so proud of yourself starting off the day with Coach Sean ;) How is the new gym? Way to go on the discounted chai place...icing on the cake ;)

Conni ~ ME for me tomorrow...hopefully....HEY...you didn't sub!!!

Carla ~ Did you do all of the leg presses }( }( }(

Jane ~ Good news about your Dad. My Mom also has a few speech mix-ups now and again. How was IM#3?

Have a good night ladies!!!

IMAX3 is done... Geezz.... that about killed me! This is what I get for my inconsistencies over the last six weeks or so.

Phyllis - I'd rather do IMAX3 over MIC too. MIC slays me every time.

Carla - I can't say I love IMAX3, I like it least of the three IMAXs but I don't hate it. It actually goes faster for me than the other two because of the shortened recovery times. Today I could have used longer recovery times! Much longer!

Good job Becky. You'll get stronger and gain more endurance every day. Just keep listening to your body.

Beavs~My muscles are feeling it now!

Wendy~You have to let me know when you try them!

Becky~Great job for doing it, Girlie!!

Tammy~ I did all the presses and used a 25lb plate!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.