Daily CheckIn Tuesday 5/5

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!!

I slept a little better last night, woke up every hour, but fell right back to sleep again. I fell asleep with my contacts on....OOPS!! :eek:

I can't find a rotation I like, so I'm going to do the CTX series this week and then the 4DS series next week. I also plan on starting my 1RM's...guess I'll plan on starting STS in June.

This morning's workout will be CTX Power Circuit.

Happy Cinco de Mayo :D Have a great day!

Last edited:
Power circuit is a good one - enjoy Tammy. I'm not sure what I will do after STS. I have 2 more weeks. I need to up the cardio a bit.

Today is LIS cardio only and then weights and plates abs. Yes, the rain continues here.:(

Jane, how is your RA? Does the rain affect it at all?

Good morning Tammy and Phyllis and all that follow.......

Tammy ~ I like the both the CTX and 4DS series. You know we follow rotations or pick and chose what we want to do, I tend to forget these are standalone series.

Phyllis ~ the weather doesn't affect my RA. I know eating a lot of process foods can set it off, seen it happen to often. It is doing very well now, can't even tell I have it. I hope it is a while before it reminds me again!

CC#5 was awesome yday!

Today is a steady state cardio, maybe a power walk outside if there isn't a storm brewing. I have plenty of step coming up with the rotation that starts back up Thurs, Meso 2 begins.

Tomorrow is a rest day for me. This recovery week has flown by!

Have a good day!

Good Morning !

I woke up at 3:30 this morning . Got up for the day at 4. :(

Not exactly how I'd like to start the day, but it happens....

Today is Cardio & abs. Step or CC most likely...... later on mowingmax.;)

Phyllis I am starting to wonder what I'll do after STS too. Yes, more cardio.......besides that, I have no idea !

Time to get moving......

Becky

Hi everyone,

So, are you guys seeing results from STS?? I would have to feel pretty transformed to justify the price tag, but in your opinions is this something you will repeat soon?

Today was cardio on the rotation, so I did Pam Cosmi's Steppin in Rhythm, then 3 ab sections from Coreblast.

Happy Cinqo de Mayo!

Conni, I love STS and I have seen positive results. I was at a plateau and this broke through it. My biceps are about 3/4'' bigger. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it looks great. I'm seeing much more definition in my shoulders and tris - only a little in my chest. Honestly, not much in my back. I think because I used the over - the-door tubing instead of true pullups or chinups. I did order the chin up tower so next time around, I will use that. As for lower body - not so much change. Actually, I've seen the most change in my calves, which is strange for me.Yes, I will repeat it, but I need a break. Meso 3 is very difficult for me. The weights are heavy and lot of concentration is needed. Phew, I'm not sure you wanted that much information.:)

Gotta go to work. Have a good day all.

Connie, I will repeat STS too ! SOON! I love it !

I have seen results. I have lost 5 pounds and see quite a bit of new definition.
I was recently asked (by a doctor!) if I was a trainer !!!:p

I see strength gains as well.

My son was lifting something very heavy into the back of his truck the other day and couldn't quite get it. He has huge muscles and does heavy lifting in his job- I told him I'd help and he was sort of like ........yeah, right....mom.
Well, I got my side and we HOISTED it right in there !:cool:;)
His response ?? "it's all that Cathe !!" :D

My teenaged daughter told me I'd BETTER be wearing a bikini this summer. :eek: I was surprised (usually, they want me to disappear into the background), but she said "you work so hard to look like that, you better not hide it !!!!!"
OMG !!

I'm not saying this to brag AT ALL , so I hope it doesn't read that way.
I just think STS has made changes that in all my years of working out I've never seen before .
I'm completely impressed . And I'm surprised to see how much I enjoy the heavy lifting !!!

That being said (and I hope it wasn't TMI, it was a book)..... I just finished CC#5 on the bike. 16.4 miles in 49 min. and planks from Amys abs & stretch and KPC abs .
Now I get to mow the grass !:(

Have a good one ! It's sunny here ! Oh happy day!:cool::D
Becky

Hi all,

I did my first workout at Gold's Gym for my first day of my 7 days free. It was good I hit all the machines and did 3 sets of 8 or 12 reps on each machine. I did leg machines too, hit every muscle group but back I couldn't find the back machine,LOL!! I also tried the Eliptical (sp?) machine and only lasted 8 min., sigh. My legs were sooo wobbly when I got off. I did not do an ab machine either. They said that I can join for 3 months at a time which I might do for the summer. I just need some variety and my body has gotten too used to what I am doing here at home. It was a nice change of pace.

Have a great day!!:D

Thanks Becky and Phyllis, and no, that is not too much info at all. I am glad you are having a good experience and I appreciate your honest opinions!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.