Daily checkin Tues.Oct 24.

Good morning ladies,

Today is PSlegs and abs. I am running behind this morning so I have to hurry! Will checkin this afternoon.

Have a good day!

kim

Good morning Kim and all to follow. Yesterday I ended up doing about 40 min of various cardio from CTX and 20 min of various abs from the same. Today I hope to get to IMAX 2 after work. Anyone have plans for the new workouts and any kind of rotation? I'll be lucky to get them previewed sometime in the next week or two. If we get them this week, that is. I wonder if Cathe will have a Nov rotation with them.

Only 9 more weeks till Christmas!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today for me will be CoreSyn. I took an unscheduled rest day yesterday and gave my hip the day off:7 Hopefully, it will thank me this morning.

Kim: I'm also running late....it is too cold in the morning to get out of a nice warm bed now!

Robin: Great workouts....I love both CTX and IM#2. Thanks for the xmas reminder:(

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies!

It's IMAX 3 for me after work! I hope to do it IN FULL this time! If I don't decide to NAP first I should be fine!:p

Caio!:*

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

NINE weeks till Christmas!! :eek: YIKES!!

Today I'm hoping to get a walk in....either on the treadmill or LATER when it warms up some, outside.

Janie, I have seen a dr. for my back , unfortunately all he's ever said is to take muscle relaxers when it flares up. I do that but still it takes AT LEAST a good week or so before I can workout again.
I am currently looking for a new doctor too!! It seems there might be more I/we could do about it than take a pill !

This morning is my yearly exam, so I better go get ready!

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone,

I don't know about a rotation, Robin, but I am just trying to decide which workout to do first!

Today was Pam Cosmi Steppin in Rhythm, and abs from CW.

Have a great day.

HI all,

I did 35 min. of the Fat Blasting Cardio (taebo) then did CTX triceps and abs.

Have a great day!!:7

Hi everyone,

I did Push and Pull today. It was a good workout.

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Janie: I also enjoy Push/Pull and SuperSets.

Annette: Great workout and continued prayers for you and your family.

Conni: I love the music that accompanies the abs from C&W.

Becky: Enjoy your walk!

Tig: IM#3 is a tough workout...good job!

Hey gang.... First day back at work after vacation! Bummer! I looked on the bright side though, I have a job!

I fit in a short workout after work because I had to get somewhere. I did 10-10-10 cardio only for the first time. I liked it. Short and to the point.

Looks like everyone had great workouts today.

I know Tammy, I need to get them up. Let me see how fast I can get a few into my PictureTrail. I didn't take very many. Even though Becky and I met for the first time, it didn't feel like it. It was like I see her everyday. Let me see what I can do, the dishwasher can wait a few minutes.

Okay, they're up! I took some pictures of the show, they are kind of dark. I'll see if I can get them up later.

Sorry, some of you may not know that I got to meet Becky (bceogirl) while I was in Columbus, OH this past week for the Quarter Horse Congress. I posted a couple of pics of us.

Thanks Jane! You both look absolutely fabulous. It does look as if you have known each other forever. Thanks for sharing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.