Daily CheckIn Thursday 5/7

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories :D

CTX Meaner Legs for me this morning.

Vilma ~ I am enjoying CTX this week. It has always been one of my favorite series, and the one hour or less workout time fits my morning schedule perfectly.

Becky & Phyllis ~ Thanks for the info on your 1RM's. I'm not looking forward to Plyo legs though....YIKES!!!

Have a great day everyone, I'll check back later.

Last edited:
Good Morning !

Yesterday doing Plyo legs I pulled something in my right glute. It wasn't too bad yesterday but overnight - maybe from all that laying down ? .....it is worse this morning and up into my lower back. I'll take a rest day today if moving around doesn't loosen it up and make it feel better. :(
Otherwise, it's cardio and abs day.

Everyone have a great day !

Becky

Aw Becky, I hope the leg is better.

Tammy, I hope I didn't scare you with my dislike for plyo legs. I think that it just isn't my thing.

Rest dya for me today. I'm actually sore from yesterdays plyo stuff! This is a first for me from this type of wo.

Hi everyone,

Having fun at work today, feeling really taken advantage of actually...but I won't get into it, it is a long story.

Today was Amy's new KBX Surge, and I think I like it. It took me a little while to get the hang of it, but I really like the format. The core section was okay, nothing too wild, but I was sweating like a fool..!

Hi again !

I am feeling better after moving around, so did my own thing.......walked 1 mile, rode 7, walked another one mile, then did abs.

No hills, nothing too fast...but not a bad workout.

Becky

Well you can get quite carried away at a gym, I spent almost 2 hours at the gym. I did 35 min. on a treadmill then did about 45 min. of weights, did a little on the elliptical without actually starting it..I did it backwards, and even tried the cycle but I was too pooped from my first round on the treadmill to stay with that. I did 15 min. on the treadmill first and did the rolling setting then the 2nd time I did intervals for 20 min. Hit all muscle groups for weights even did an ab machine though I didn't really see how it worked the abs. LOL!!

Honestly if I am going to end up joining I may as well get my money's worth and none of the cardio classes are at a time that I can make it.. they are all around supper time.

Hello everybody!

Just a quick check to let you know what is going on. My grandson was born Wednesday morning at 11:44 a.m. My morning started with a 5 a.m. call from my son. I've been up there most of the time since 6:00 Wednesday morning. His name is Hunter Lee and he had to stay Wed evening, night and this morning in the NICU. He had some fast breathing, a little lung irritation they thought was pneumonia but all the tests are coming in good, no growth on the 24-hour blood cultures and his chest x-ray looked better this morning. If all goes well, they will come home tomorrow afternoon.

My daughter's bridal portrait is tomorrow. I was suppose to start meso 2 of STS today but that didn't happen with all that is going on. I'll figure it out when things slow down.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.