Daily Checkin Thurs Oct 19

pwmatt

Cathlete
G'morning!

Jane, have fun on your vacation!

I didn't WO this AM - slept in a little . So, we all know what that probably means for me, yea a rest day.

Robin - your willpower is really showing by your rotation and clean eating sticktoitiveness(should be a word)!

I'll check back later. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Phyllis and all who follow.

Enjoy your rest day Phyllis!

I have a 5:30pm Power class and a TM run on tap at the gym tonight. }(

Ciao!

Hi everyone!! Resting today. Yesterday I did Basic Step and a FIRM cardio workout...

Enjoy your day everyone..

Daily Check-in

Good morning. Well, it is morning anyway. My sleep cycle is still out of sync, and I am averaging 3-4 hours of sleep every night. I pushed myself through Cardio Kicks Monday morning and Circuit Max Tuesday morning. Cardio Kicks was my first Cathe workout, and it is still a fun favorite. Circuit Max still kicks my butt too. I was low on energy yesterday morning, and it was my day for a non-interval step workout. I did Step Fit, which is one of my favorite workouts for days when I am running out of steam.

I did not sleep well again last night. I finally fell asleep around 3:00 a.m. and woke up at 7:00 a.m. feeling exhausted. I am too tired to do anything, so it will be an unplanned rest day unless I have more energy after work.

The good news is that I received a shipping notice for my light box, which is scheduled for delivery next week. My counselor is a big believer in the power of light therapy. I hope it works for me.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Good morning everyone,

Someday I must either get rid of all my old Firms or actually do them again. After I got hooked on Cathe, I haven't touched a Firm workout!

Today was MM, got heavy in some segments, I am sure I will feel this one tomorrow!

Have a great day!

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning all. At least I think it still morning. I lose track of time when I'm off from work. This morning I did ME and tacked on the Step and Interval workout from CTX. I made it through all the bicep part with 15 pounds, which is huge for me. Tomarrow I'm hoping to get up early enough to WO before leaving for my weekend in VT. I'm taking a couple WO's with me, so I know I'll get at least one day of exercise in. I'm more worried about keeping up the clean eating. And, of all things, I'm taking a cherry pie and chocolate chip cookies with us. Wish me luck with not eating any!

Heather, only 3-4 hours of sleep a night ?!!? Yikes. Hats off to you for having enough energy to continue to workout. I'll keep your sleep problems in my prayers.

Phyllis, have fun resting. I love my rest days!

Conni, ditch the Firms!

Kathy, you enjoy resting too.

Hey, Wendy, you still seem to be fitting 25 hours worth of stuff into a day. And you still seem sane. Good for you.

RE: Daily Check-in

Hi Girls!

I am very excited to say that I did 30 minutes on my stationary bike this morning!

NOT fast or big hills but better than I thought I'd do !!

I'm very excited to have done SOMETHING, and lasting a whole half hour is more than I hoped for.

GAME ON!!!}(

Hi all, yesterday ended up being an unscheduled rest day.

But today I did the Total Body Fat Blasting Workout with weighted gloves. I found out this morning that my thyroid is out of whack (I have been on Synthroid for over 16 years) so it may have to be adjusted. Maybe just maybe this will help to explain my gaining weight and not being able to lose. Wouldn't that be nice?!?

Anyway have a great day!!:)

Hello everyone,
I took a rest day today. I had to babysit my friends little 2 year old. I am so glad my children have gotten out of that stage, WOW!!
I feel like I have worked out:)

I will probably do an hour of yoga and tomorrow a run with my hubby. Have a great day folks!

Heather, I hope you sleep much better tonight, HUGS!

Susan

Change of work out plans for today. I skipped the Power class and went for an outdoor run with a friend instead!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.