Daily checkin thurs Dec 6

Good Morning Glories!

I'm having a hard time getting out of bed lately. I toss and turn all night and then when the alarm goes off at 5 am I'm sound asleep x( x( x( What's up with that?

Today is GS Legs, MM plies and a 20 min run on the treadmill.

Phyllis ~ Which BootCamp?

Happy Friday Eve!

Good morning Tammy and Phyllis...

Tammy - I can so relate to sleeping problems (as can Becky!!). Maybe this weekend, you can catch up.

Phyllis - have fun with BC.

Today is KB/legs/core. I'm really loving this rotation. I am a pushup weenie but I was actually doing pushups on my toes yesterday!!! I couldn't do them all on my toes but DEFINITELY an improvement.

Hi Ladies.

Today is legs and a run for me. Not sure on the particulars yet but I'll post 'em when I'm done!

Have a great day!:)

Hi all,

Original BC today on the rotation. It wasn't all that hard actually, I am glad. The time went by quickly! Some stress in my life right now that is getting to me a bit, so I didn't feel all that "bouncy" this morning, but I got through.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Everyone!

Connie and Phyllis, I had BC for today too but I subbed Taichi Balanced workout (with Janice Saffel and Scott Cole) and it was perfect for me.
It was the stress thing that made me pick it , Connie and I'm glad I did.
It has some kickboxing (very lite) cardio in it too so it was a mix of balance, strength and cardio.
No weights or anything & I still got sweaty !}(

We got 4" of snow yesterday and are supposed to get more today!
School was canceled yesterday and today it was on a one hour delay! I believe WINTER is here !:eek: ;(

I'm late doing everything today due to the school delay, so I better get going !
Have a good one !!

Becky

Good Morning Everyone!

Connie and Phyllis, I had BC for today too but I subbed Taichi Balanced workout (with Janice Saffel and Scott Cole) and it was perfect for me.
It has some kickboxing (very lite) cardio in it too so it was a mix of balance, strength and cardio.

School was canceled yesterday and today it was on a one hour delay! I believe WINTER is here !:eek: ;(

I'm late doing everything today due to the school delay, so I better get going !
Have a good one !!

Becky

Good Morning Everyone!

Have a good one !!

Becky PS. It was 8 degrees this morning when I got up !!!

SORRY for the muliple posts! I don't know why it did that !!!:eek:

I'm back. Work out is done.

Lower body mish mosh as follows:

ABA warm up and lower body exercises only

BBC Butt and Legs calf work off back of step not using weights, Donkey kicks & Hydrants and then I did inner thigh leg lifts with the silver dynaband while she did those kick out things.

B&G lunge/squat combo because nothing makes me burn quite like that does and finally the inner thigh lifts and stretch.

It totalled about an hour with disc changes, etc. It was okay but not one of my fave mish moshes.

I followed it up with a 5.6 mile run on the TM using ITread 8/60 mins.

Have a great day!:)

OK, my weight has held steady for 2 days, sooo I am hoping to make my first mini goal by tomorrow!!!! I am soo excited at this probability/likelihood!!!:D

Soo today I did Slow and Heavy incline chest work, then did triceps (overhead extension and lying extensions) and biceps dumbell work with abs off of MIS. Slow and Heavy is really working to help me lose weight and I am loving it!!:D :7

Have a great day and even though I don't workout tomorrow I will let you gals know if I made my goal so you don't have to wait in suspense till Sat.LOL!!

Have a great day!!!!:) :D :7

Oh and we got 5.2 in. of snow yesterday!!!

Today was not my best workout at all, just wasn't feeling it. I struggled thru GS Legs and bagged the 20 minute tm run. The best part of the workout was the plie squats from MM. I used my kettlebell for those...OUCH!

Annette ~ Good luck!

Wendy ~ Good workout...at least you got your run in.

Becky ~ Nice substitution! I think we are in for a tough winter.

Conni ~ Sending good thoughts your way...hope your stress is short-lived.

Jane ~ Congrats on the push-ups! I am not too thrilled to be the newest member of the "sleep challenged Catheites" x(

Have a good night everyone! See you bright and early !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.