Daily Checkin Thur Nov 9

pwmatt

Cathlete
Continuing with the Nov rotation, I subbed Allstep cardio for running and did the B&G bonus abs. They were alot of fun - many new moves!

Jane how was the LIC premix? I haven't viewed them yet. Was it choppy or did it have a good flow?

Wendy, when is your next run? I'm guessing the race season winds down with the cooler weather.

Heather, I agree with you about BM2 being the crown jewel. What a great way of puttiing it. You are so gifted in your writing style!

Everyone enjoy your day. Friday's almost here.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Kenpo and Yoga for me today.

Jane: I did the cardio premix of LIC yesterday and it was fantastic. It runs just under 50 minutes and not only did I work up a good sweat, but I burned nearly 400 calories.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good Morning girls.

Phyllis, All Step is a great sweat! I'm going to have to pull that one out again! That w/o used to be my arch-enemy as I couldn't get the choreography for the longest time! It finally clicked with me and now the 3rd segment of RS is the problem! LOL My next race is a 5 miler the day after Thanksgiving (Black Friday *GASP!). I'd much rather run than shop that day! This way I can gorge guilt-free on Turkey Day cause I know I'll be burning it off the next morning!}( Racing goes on all year in Jersey. I guess there are less races to choose from but the cold doesn't stop them! LOL

Tammy, Sounds like a relaxing work out today. Hope you don't fall on the floor in a pile of mush when you are done!:7

Well, my upper body is nice and toasty from y'day's class!}( I have a long TM run planned for this evening at the gym. For me, long is somewhere between 4 and 6 miles.

Have a great day!

Hi everyone,

Today was Amy's APX, premix 1, Total body, 81 minutes. Pretty interesting stuff actually, some really different moves.

Have a great day!

WOW!! There are 2 check ins that look very similar but I didn't recognize anybody on the other one so I checked again and found this one the right one.

I did 30 min. of the Total Body Fat Blasting Cardio today with all the boys screaming and yelling it was all I could muster, ugh!!

At least I did something and I did have on ankle weights and weighted gloves, so that helped some.

Hope you have a great day!!:7

Phyllis/Tammy - the UB premix of LIC was great! I love that workout!!

Today I am trying to incorporate two days into one since I'm going to miss tomorrow's exercise (finally going to get my Envoy in Ohio, it's finally fixed after that run-in we had with the deer on vacation a couple of weeks ago)

I did a 35 min run (suppose to be a 45 min run from Saturday's w/o), w/u and 3 step combos from BM2 (from today's w/o). I still have to do bonus abs from B&G and SM2. I'll do that after I eat. I'm starving.

DrillMax is on the rotation for tomorrow, so I'll be doing that Saturday and I'll be caught up with the rotation.

ETA - Phyllis, the LIC premix had an excellent flow, each section was separated by an information card letting you know what was coming and what equipment to get.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.