Daily CheckIn TGIFriday, 5/1

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!!

I'm about to head downstairs to finish this week's speed intervals on the treadmill. After work I have to go pick up my new glasses :(

:D:D:D TGIF :D:D:D

Last edited:
Thanks Tammy!

Shoulders,biceps and triceps today. Meso3 hits these parts hard! Meso3 is extremely difficult for me - heavy weights with few reps.

Have a good Friday and Happy May!

Good morning Tammy and Phyllis and all that follow....

I slept last night thank goodness. Today is that 40 minute run but with my diasterous eating yday (always happens when I'm sleep deprived).... I am going to run outside for longer or if it is too hot, I'll do a CC on the TM, maybe CCPP.... something to kick my metabolism up and burn some of the ice cream I ate yday! UGH.....:confused::confused:

No baby yet, she is doing okay.

Good morning everyone !

My daughter had a really nice birthday . I ate smart at Olive Garden and then came home and blew it on ice cream !!!!!!:(:eek::eek:

Jane, isn't it CC #3 where Sean says "it's time to burn off some ice cream" ? LOL (also says in CCPP)
I need to do that too. but......it's STS day for me.

It's shoulders, bi's and tri's for me too Phyllis. I hope I have the energy for those heavy weights. I tossed and turned most of the night.
NOT a good night at all.

Tammy, do you wear glasses all the time , or readers ??

TGIF in the worst way !!;)

Becky

It was a really tough workout for me today. I think my form is getting crappy and i'm torn about what to do. Do I decrease my weight or try to tough it out? Thoughts?

DECREASE !

Phyllis, it's not worth it to risk injury !!!! Lower the weights!
Sometimes just a few pounds makes a difference. Try a few reps dropping just a few pounds and see if it helps.

Ack. I'm just heading to my *gym* to do shoulders, bi's , tri's and now I'm scared !!:confused:

Becky

Thanks Becky. I think I will take your advice. There is no way I can continue the tricep work with that weight.

Hi everyone,

Today was a lackluster kind of workout day. I did it, but it didn't have alot of "umph", if you know what I mean.
I did Marcus' Airborne, and then the core from 4DS LIS.

TGIF

Phyllis, I hope it helps ! I had to take my own advice today and lower for concentration curls ! I lowered by one pound and it made the difference between not being able to do it and finishing !

Triceps KILLED me today !

I do love the higher weights, shorter reps but hate changing bb weights all the time . Back and forth and back and forth......

Cathe said in this workout, you want to be tackling THIS workout after a good night's sleep!!!!!:confused: She was very right, but unfortunately that wasn't the case for me, so I'm very proud that I got through it .....feeling pretty strong too !!

Time for FOOD !!!

Becky

Hi gals,

My son's weight is back to 135.8 so the doctor was very pleased with his progress. We don't have to go back till July now and my son got the ok to do the missions trip to NYC in late July-early August so he is happy. He is however still eating more than normal, he is off all medication now so that is good also.

I did Slow and Heavy warmup then did triceps with no dips and traditional and hammer curls for biceps then did abs off of Kelly's 30 Min. to Fitness-Kickboxing workout. Nice change for abs though some of the moves I couldn't do so I subbed.

Hope you have a great day... I am off to grocery shop now.

Annette ~ AWESOME NEWS!!!!! :D Great workout too!;)

Conni ~ I've had LOTS of those days lately ;)

Phyllis ~ I agree w/Becky...

Becky ~ Don't feel guilty about the ice cream, your daughter's 18th birthday is cause for celebration...AND ice cream ;) I have been wearing contact lenses for distance and readers on top of the contacts for office work, etc., but my near and close vision has prompted me to buy glasses w/progressive lenses and try to wear them all the time. I think my contact lens days are over...:(:(:(

Jane ~ glad you slept well. You can never go wrong with CC!!! :D

Have a good nite everyone!!!

Tammy, I wear readers too. Never minded them at all , but now my eyes have gotten worse and I need them for EVERYTHING, can't see my cellphone or display on home phone, or any writing.........for distance my eye dr. says I could have a slight prescription just to sharpen things up . I actually got progressive lenses last year and tried and tried to wear them and couldn't get used to them.
Maybe the glasses were made wrong or maybe they just weren't for me. I'm back to readers and have them all over the house !
I'm always running for them. It's annoying but I'm putting off "all the time glasses" until I just can't function this way anymore !

I hope you like yours better !!!

Becky

Tammy, I wear readers too. Never minded them at all , but now my eyes have gotten worse and I need them for EVERYTHING, can't see my cellphone or display on home phone, or any writing.........for distance my eye dr. says I could have a slight prescription just to sharpen things up . I actually got progressive lenses last year and tried and tried to wear them and couldn't get used to them.
Maybe the glasses were made wrong or maybe they just weren't for me. I'm back to readers and have them all over the house !
I'm always running for them. It's annoying but I'm putting off "all the time glasses" until I just can't function this way anymore !

I hope you like yours better !!!

Becky

Becky ~ That's my story exactly!!! I've had the glasses on for about an hour and a half, and I can't stand them! I've got a headache....hopefully I'll get used to them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.