Daily checkin TGIF Nov 10

Good Morning Fit Chicks!!!

:7 :7 :7 TGIF:7 :7 :7

Legs/Back and some ab work for me today...probably the bonus ab work from B&G. If I have some energy after work, I'll add 30 minutes on my treadmill.

Phyllis: I have noticed how much Cathe and crew are sweating in this series...it makes me feel so 'normal'...LOL!

Becky: How is your back feeling?

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hey Ladies!

Phyllis, So how difficult is Drill Max? I have done the total body weights premix after a run and the 36 min cardio premix following my Power Class but have yet to just do DM as produced. What would you compare it to in intensity? BTW, thanks for the offer of askin' you sister about races. I'll let you know if I am lookin' for info in the future! :)

Tammy, So are you easily able to fit running in with P90X?

I had to nixx my run last night and I was NOT happy about it. I did ALL of the ab work from B&G though! (reg abs + SB bonus) Great burn! I attempted a step vid but I was all geared up to run so I wasn't in the mood. I quit after 10 mins. I am calling y'day my rest day and moving on.

Today is LIC as produced after work. First time! I have only done some of the step combos so far!

Have a great day!

Hi everyone,

Drill max is like a gift that just won't stop giving, even if you tried to return it!!!:+
I have only done it once, but it is the neverending workout! I feel whipped by the time this one is done. There is not a body part left out on this workout. Cathe has thought this one through, and I really feel that!

Today was All Step cardio, and supposedly the lower body and ab premix from B & G. However, I started the lower body premix, and all of a sudden there were insert cards appearing and disappearing, and segments being skipped over. It was like my dvd was possessed. I am really glad we are getting some new ones! I just went back and did the lower body chapter by chapter instead. Good workout. I really liked the ab section!

Have a great Friday!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I was looking forward to Drill Max yesterday morning, and Cathe did not disappoint me. I like every workout in this series so far. Cardio Fusion is another favorite. Who am I kidding? I love all of them, and they are all my favorites! Body Max 2 is still the crown jewel of this series.

The upper body segment of Body Max 2 is more challenging than it feels. My chest and triceps were still sore when I did Drill Max for the first time yesterday morning. Thankfully, this one is basically a legs and shoulders workout with athletic cardio drills. Cathe works every muscle group, but the shoulder work is really tough. It is a little more playful and less intense than Boot Camp. Drill Max has more cardio than Boot Camp and a functional fitness feel. It is just as challenging but in a new and refreshing way. I still love Boot Camp, but Drill Max is more fun. Drill Max is comparable to High Step Challenge in terms of intensity and fun factor without all the jumping jacks. I do not need my rebounder for any of these new workouts. The impact is not out of this world. The length of this workout is what provides an endurance challenge. The only super intense cardio drill is the last one that involves a squat thrust up into a tuck jump combined with a jump over the step. That is like the best of Boot Camp, IMAX2, and IMAX3 in one move! Cathe saves the most challenging cardio drill for last. I was moving much slower and keeping my tuck jumps much lower than my beloved Cathe at that point in the workout. The bomb diver push-ups (as Cathe calls them) are challenging, and Cathe combines them with core push-ups that are even tougher. The push-ups and dips on the stability ball are super advanced moves. I rested my stability ball against my sofa to keep it more stable and was able to complete just a few reps. All in all, Drill Max is another fun workout. I smiled during the playful stability ball drills. Cathe is having such a good time that smiling with her is the only natural response. I am hoping to do Low Impact Circuit for the first time this weekend.

I started coming down with something yesterday afternoon. I had a sore throat and chills, so I stopped by the grocery on the way home and bought some organic chicken broth, whole wheat crackers, and herb throat drops. I did not sleep well last night. Thankfully, today is my planned rest day. I am so glad I did Drill Max before work when I felt good enough to enjoy it. Otherwise, yesterday would have been an unplanned rest day because I felt too weak and tired to move last night. I feel good enough to sit in front of the computer and check-in this morning, which is better than I felt last night.

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Hi everyone!

Tammy, my back is feeling better! He adjusted me, said my complaint is in the sacoriliac ? area, which is a very common place to have problems. He took x-rays too and I'll hear about those on Monday.

Hopefully his adjustments will help me and there is no bigger problem!!

I got a migraine when I came home from that appointment, and that's why I haven't written. My migraines always last 3 days so tomorrow I should feel much better! I am counting the hours!!

My DH has the day off work today and we had planned to Christmas shop and go out to lunch, plus it's going to be 75 degrees today, so I'm pouting a little that I'm spending the day curled up in blankets on the couch,;( but I'll get over it. :*

Thanks for asking.
TGIF!!

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather, I hope you feel better. I am just getting over a sinus -ear infection and my DS is recovering from strep, so I know just how frustrating feeling yucky is!

Get rest!!!!!

Whoops I forgot to check in. I did PUB down only premix with abs off of MIS. I actually did upper body 2 times this week and lower body 1 time and abs 3 times so that is good for me. Now tell me why my weight jumped 3 pounds this morning, UGH!!!!

Have a great weekend!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.