Daily checkin TGIF Jan 4

Good Morning Glories!!!

:D :D TGIF :D :D

Today is SJP and the BTS.

Phyllis ~ I did try to shop, but I wanted all of Amy's DVD's and that is just not possible and I couldn't narrow it down, so I decided to wait until today to order some new DVD's. I am excited for you to get your iPod!!!

Conni ~ Enabler! Can we narrrow it down to 3 or 4 Amy's?

Have a GREAT days ladies....did I mention it is FRIDAY? :D :D :D

Good Morning !!

I am here, just still not exercising!
DH is off work until Monday and I'm just having a terrible time trying to find the time and place to do it!! So the goal is to walk some this weekend, when it's SUPPOSED to start warming up and then get back to real workouts Monday!

In the meantime I am looking at some workouts on sale at CIA.....anyone know anything about any of these ? Specifically I'm thinking about :
Absolute Kickboxing (Kimberly Spreen)
All Body Attack (connie- I think you've reccommended this before .?)
All out Step

And am looking at the new ones : Tap Less, Sweat More and All Cardio Stepping.
Tammy, what Amy's are you looking at ??

TGIF

Becky:D

BC is done and I'm ready for work - just wanted to share my modification for the terminators. I don't go all the way to the floor, I only go down to my high step(5 risers) - much better. :) I have trouble going from the floor to standing that quickly.

Has anyone done anything interesting with their 2007 Cathe calendar? I mean with the pictures. I'm not sure what to do - scrapbook maybe? collage?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning, Beauties!!

I am in such great spirits. I hope this lasts. I will just stay in the moment. Saturday is my cheat meal. We are going to a fondue place for food and wine!! YUMMY!! DH is taking me out for my birthday. I can't wait!

Today was Imax 3. This evening will be the bonus burn. I love this. I do it while watching tv. It keeps me from wanting to munch!! LOL

Have a fabulous day!

Good Morning Girls.

I wanted to get in a work out off of my last new DVD The Parts Series by Tracey Staehle but I didn't sleep well last night so I got up too late to fit in. I'm too tired to go to the gym for a run and then w/o when DS naps too. I'll probably be napping with him instead. LOL So for today it's just the run. Tomorrow I'll try the new vid.

Becky: I just sold All Body Attack on Ebay. I had it for a while and while the weight work was pretty good, I HATED the cardio. I never got past the first 5 minutes! I didn't like her style. I couldn't get the moves. It made me want to put my fist through the tv. x( I also didn't like Christi Taylor either. I don't get along well with other step instructors I guess! LOL That being said, I know of several folks who like ABA but I just figured I'd chime in and let you know what I thought since you asked. :)

TGIF! Enjoy it!

Good morning all,

Tammy - I would go with her newest series to start, as Amy has improved in all aspects with each new series she has done, premixes included.

All Body Attack is okay, not a favorite of mine, but a tough alternative to Cathe. I prefer it to Sharon's first one, All Body Cardio, but quite honestly I am not interested in her new step workout because I am not really fond of her choreography. Really a tough one, though.

Which one is All Out Step??? I probably have it and could comment if you let me know. I don't have the Kimberly Spreen one, she doesn't do anything for me.

Today was my sub for SJP - Amy' premix number 9 from HLX, which combines HLX and APX. I was at about 2 hours when I cut out at the end of the core section to get my rear end to work on time!

Good premix though, for you Amy fans!!!!

I just wanted to add that of the new CIAs, I will be getting Gay's, Amy's, and the tapless step one ( can't recall the instructor). I would be tempted to get Carlos', but I don't see this one being as intense as I would like.

:)

Thanks for the responses !~ I've decided to skip All Body Attack.
Still might go for Absolute Kickboxing , as another of Kimberly's is the ONLY KB workout I've ever enjoyed.
The all out step is INFUSED STEP with GayGasper.

What is Amy's new one ?
I looked at the previews for slo/mo because it sounded so interesting to me, but honestly it looks like it would be rough on the back and I just can't chance it.
Anyone have it ?

Thanks again!
Becky

Becky,

You will love All out STep with Gay, it is so much fun, and for the money a great deal.

I like Slo Mo, the moves are different yet my body really responds to it, and I don't feel rushed like in some of Cathe's stuff. I use lighter weights on the moves that would seem harder on my lower back and I have no problems whatsoever. A must have, imo.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.