Daily Checkin TGIF Apr 23

pwmatt

Cathlete
Conni, I don't have the same trouble you do I don't think. I do have loose skin, but I don't think there is anything to be done about that. I try to avoid looking at it!

Today is more cardio - LM on the agenda.

Have a good Friday!

Good Morning Glories!

TGIF!!!

I'm feeling pretty beat up this morning, so I'm going to make it a short one and just do 30DS Level 2 :cool:

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started. LM...ooh, that one sneaks up on you!

Conni ~ My problem spot is my thighs and abdomen :eek: I am still trying to lose 8 pounds :mad:

Carmen ~ How are the workouts going?

Annette ~ Congrats to your son.

Becky ~ Hope the cold gets better everyday.

Have a good day all!

Good FRIDAY Morning !!!! :)

I don't know WHAT my workout is today !!!:rolleyes:
My rotation calls for PUB & PLB , with cardio on alternating days. I did PUB on Mon. PLB on Wed. ................am wondering what Friday is supposed to be .:confused::confused:
Maybe a premix of both of them ??
I better figure it out since it's almost time to workout !!!:p:eek:

Cold is better , thanks Tammy.

Have a great Friday.

F-R-I-D-A-Y !!! Hurray. And my boss is out of the office today! double hurray.

Today its original bootcamp (again). Maybe this time I can get thru all 8 cycles and not hit pause as much.

Tammy Is Jillian beating you up?:p

Connie - my problem spot is all over :eek:. My ab area has loose skin and skin trapped between two surgical scars, so not a pretty site. But their getting flatter :)

Phyllis - thank you for starting the thread and enjoy Low Max.

Becky/Annette - enjoy ur workouts.

Carmen.

Thanks for chiming in everyone.

It seems to me that we all have our own "goofy" spots that others may not focus on, but we do...boy do we focus on them!:p

I am really modifying my eating habits, cutting way back on sugars and carbs, and we shall see what happens.

Today was cardio - I did Kelly's Step Boxing. TGIF!!!

Thanks Tammy.

I did CTX select back, triceps and chest work then took a 40 min. walk for my cardio. Thought I would do something different for a change... since we are putting in the floor my workout space has shrunk so I think I am subconsciously not putting in as much effort in my cardio workouts due to my restraints. So a walk was good.

Have a great day!!:cool:

I did PUB premix , up only. It was short but intense!
My legs were still sore from Wed. PLB ,so I just went with upper body.

I got all the way thru BC today! Must be getting my second wind. Hubby taking me out for drinks and dinner.....unexpected date night. :)

Great job on those workouts ladies!!

Have a great evening everyone.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.