Daily checkin Mon Dec 31

Good Morning Glories!!!

I have no idea what workout to do today, probably a treadmill run.

I'll check back later, I'm off to work x(

Good morning Tammy and Phyllis and all that follow...

Well the LB workout didn't happen yesterday.... (I know you are shocked:p ) LOL.... DD called me about a hour before I got off work and said she, DS, DIL, and Joseph were coming up for a little while and what was for supper...LOL... I got more food out of the freezer and had a good visit with them all. Joseph got this stroller that looks like a car and it has a long handle for pushing and we took shifts pushing him. DS said that is pretty much his life now, pushing Joseph. LOL... He loves it! They didn't leave until about 7 and I didn't have the discipline (again, I know you're shocked:) ) to get in there at that time.

I'll start today (keep your fingers crossed). I'm going to look at the rotations and choose one and do the first workout today. If I like what I see on the January rotation, I'll switch over tomorrow.

Have a safe NYE... I'm doing my usual, laying in the bed and watching the NYE shows. (I'm such a party animal:p )

Good Morning, Fitness Divas!

Phyllis~Have fun tonight. Be safe!

Tammy~Have fun on the treadmill. Are you doing the Jan rotation when it is posted? I am! I am so looking forward to it.}(

Jane~ You sound like me. I would be laying in the bed watching the back of my eyelids, but we are going skating tonight. I better drink a bunch of energy drinks! LOL

Well, today is 4DS Sh/Abs/Calves. Tonight we are going skating from 8-12. So I figure I will count that as my cardio.

I am off to pump some iron and then cleaning up. I go back to work Weds. Boo-hoo! So we plan on visiting with my sis and her little ones all day tomorrow before she goes back to KY on Weds.

Have a safe and Happy New year!

Hi everyone,

Busy at work today, end of year inventory and accounting mania going on! I have been here since 6:30 am, so I really don't think I am going to make it to Midnight, but I will try!

Today was Rob's hi/lo Fusion and Amy's abs. Not bad for 4:00am!

Happy new year's eve!

Afternoon everybody...

Phyllis - I actually started the Jan rotation today. I got off work and checked the rotation forum and there it was. Nothing like IMAX2 to get me motivated! ... and I didn't die doing it:p I actually didn't have any trouble with it if you don't count the VERY shallow plie jacks I was doing!;-)

I worked out in my living room on my new rug but I'll probably either roll it out of the way and work out on the wood floor or get another rug mat to put under my mats on top of the rug. I tried just the mats today and they slid all over the place.

Happy New Years friends! Becky should be back soon... I forgot to ask her what day she is coming back.

I did IMAX 2 yesterday and it nearly did kill me. Between not at all feeling myself (feeling very tired and lethargic) and freezing (my basement is cold and my hands felt like ice blocks---my SO is getting me a small space heater) it was just stinky workout. I didn't even have enough spunk to get through the Pina Colada song, the whole reason I do that workout!

My uber exciting New Year's Eve plans (that was sarcasm) were derailed (dinner at home with friends). My poor SO was sent to the ER for tests. He's going to start the new year with some hernia surgery. Lucky him! So we are going to hang out at home and relax. I might catch a movie with my SIL. Tomorrow will be an awesome dinner with family including mom.

Anyway, I'm getting back on my lift heavy, working my body parts 2x week. After dinner I'll be downstairs in a nice warm sweatshirt working on chest, back, and shoulders. Whoo-hoo! Catch y'all next year!!

Patti ~ (((HUGS)))...you know where to find me ;)

Jane ~ YAY for starting the rotation! How nice you got to visit with that sweety pie of yours yesterday :D

Phyllis ~ Have fun tonight...

Conni ~ 4 AM workout? I am very, very impressed. I just can't get out of bed earlier than 5 am and then it is just to slurp down a few cups of coffee before heading to work :eek:

Cknk ~ Yes!!! I am doing the January rotation...it looks FAB! I am starting tomorrow. Have fun skating tonight.

Happy New Year's to all my daily check-in friends....I just love our leetle corner of Cathe dot com ;)

*MWAH*

Tammy - I love our little corner of Cathe dot com too. Even when I am not on track, this check-in always brings me back. I can't seem to get out of bed any earlier than 5 either and certainly not to work out. I had a fleeting thought of starting out this new year doing morning workouts, then quickly squashed it. Why set myself up for failure? I have to have that time in the morning to wander around in the daze slurping coffee down before I go to work!

Patti - I'm sorry about your SO's health problems. DH when through a hernia surgery about a year and a half ago. It'll take a while to get back up to speed.

Jane ~ I'm slurpin' the coffee right along with ya at 5 am while Conni and Phyllis are sweatin' it out...it's all about the balance you know...a little ying.... and a little yang:+ :+ :+

Jane--I completely hear you on the am workouts. I am still going to try, just because my evenings are usually filled with visiting mom, making dinner and lunches, cleaning, oh...and resting a bit. We'll see how it goes. I am rushed in the am workouts. Tonight I did PUB, GS back, chest, and shoulders, and MM Abs. I normally wouldn't have the time to do that in the am and still get to work nice and early....

I am checking in but my official start will be 1/1/08. I am going to aim to stick with Cathe rotations to the best of my ability, I do not have some of her dvds.
My starting point:
wt:165.8 yikes
chest:37.5
waist:35
hips:43
thigh:26
bicep:13
My eating plan will be weight watchers and trying to eat clean.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.