Daily checkin Halloween 2006

pwmatt

Cathlete
I love LIC! I wasn't able to do the BB lifts with the band using the weight on my BB(20 lbs)That was really tough for me. I so enjoyed the cardio portions and got into "girls just want to have fun"
More later, but I have to get ready for work. Happy Halloween!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Phyllis...

We were posting at the same time... I've moved mine over....

Happy Halloween!

Today is my rest day, ahhhh, I need it. Yesterday was a 40 min run, 15 min of abs - I did abs from LIC and BM2 (17 minute), tough tough abs on BM2, and SM#2.

Tomorrow I start the Nov rotation and will start with B&G, then BM2 and so on. I don't think I've ever been this excited about starting a rotation!!!!!

Have a good one!

Jane

Hey Phyllis and Jane,

Sounds like the new vids are awesome! I can't wait to get mine and watch it kick my butt!!

Today I will probably do a w/u and LM blasts and some hard pedaling on the bike for three mins. in between the blasts. then I will think of some abs.

Have a great day!

kim

Happy Holloween Ladies!}(

Great work outs! Can't wait to get the new work outs! They updated the blog and it says that 60% of the pre-orders have been shipped and they hope to finish up by Thursday!!! That means I should get mine this week! It only takes 24 hours to ship to me from Cathe cause I'm in state!:p :+

I have some serious DOMS in my calves from MIC y'day! That is one evil work out but I really liked it!

Today will be S&L and possibly some cardio but that's not definate.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

PlyoX for me today. I previewed 3 of the new workouts and they look fantastic.

Phyllis: Thanks for the review of LIC.

Jane: Enjoy your rest!

Kim: Sounds like a good LB mish-mash today.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hey you all. Happy Halloween!

Still haven't heard when my DVD's will arrive. I know I preordered pretty early too. Ah well, patience is a virtue, blah, blah, blah.

I have to scurry home today to fit in a WO. I will probably do one of Seasun's step DVDs. Then it's back into town for a Harvest Party at my church.

Have a great candy-free day. Well, maybe just one piece....

>Have a great candy-free day. Well, maybe just one piece....

C'mon Robin! Ya know ya wanna eat the WHOLE BAG!}( :p :7

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY!!!

I preview LIC last night and I'm gonna LOVE that one!
Fun music and hard work!
The bicep work looked like a real burner !!!}(

Still dealing with back issues, but I hope to walk around a little tonight with my grandson. (9 months old now and going as Winnie the Pooh!):)

Have fun today!!:D

Phyllis,

YES! I noticed that too. There were several times I missed what she was saying because the music drowned her out and I thought I was glad I didn't choose the music louder option!

The Gauntlet (or any TERMINATOR) is also an EVIL Halloween workout!!}( }(

Good morning everyone,

Happy Halloween. In honor of the day I decided to do the most evil workout I could think of - BM2. I did the whole thing! Really reminded me of the original. I am whipped!

Have a great day!

Today was a much better workout day. I did the warm up and kickbox combos off of KPC then did Cardio Kicks' Conditioning Power Drills and then finished with All Step abs. Nice just about 50 or so min. long workout.:7

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.