Daily Check In, Weekend of Sept. 8-9

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Rainy and yucky here. DS had his golf tournament rained out, it is strange to have him home!
Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, it was a busy day, I took the day off to prepare for my turn to feed the team yesterday and spent a good portion of my day in the kitchen.

Yesterday was Ab and stretch day - I did Bob Harper totally ripped core and KV streamined stretch.

Today was a rest day - I did KCM Quick Cardio Fix workouts 1 and 2 and the bonus ab, glute and leg section.

Cleaning today, maybe changing some clothes over from summer...maybe not. I don't want the weather to get cold!

Siobhan - The BC premix on BM 2 is the best workout on that dvd, imo. But, I still suffer through that warm up that lasts forever..glad to see it hit you the right way yesterday!

oh silly me - I forgot to write daily check in so you missed my post conni.

this is what i wrote today:

Bonjour mes amies,

Il pleut dehors! Raining buckets.

This morning I did Bob Harper's Body Rev Cardio Conditioning. Geesh, when you don't do him in a while he is pretty darn tough.

Carmen - wedding weekend? I sure hope you have fun if it is

Annette - I see you enjoyed your last workout at the gym (for the next short while only I hope)

Conni - where are ya lady?! have you ever not checked in on a weekday before? I hope all is well and that you managed your daily indulgence - exercise. (But now I know what happened). Body Max 2 premixes I will certainly try. I really loved it. was shocked. How are you liking KCM's new ones? they looked so similar to all the rest (and the cardio looked too intermediate - am I wrong about that?) that I didn't pre-order. I am looking at the horizontal workouts now. I will get some soon enough.

I am just hanging around today. Festival in the neighbourhood going on. I sure hope the rains lets up for a while.

see you all tomorrow.

Hi Conni,

I guess Carmen is enjoying the wedding...

This morning I did Cathe's Slide and Glide and then tried premix 1 of Yoga Max - hmmmmm. Maybe next time I will try yoga relax..... Yoga Max was too slow for me. I just can't connect with this one - although I appreciate trying it - again.

Have a great day Conni.

s.

Bonjour Siobhan!

The Plateau Buster is a good workout imo, but I am not in love with the cardio workouts. For the price it was worth a try. She uses new material in the Plateau workouts, so I think this is a keeper.

After the cardio yesterday I am doing a barre day today. I tried Pershing Square 2. I liked the moves, I just have to catch up with the instructor, she transitions very quickly. I liked the workout though. Again, lots of new moves.

I hope the wedding went well, especially with the wig drama and all. :)
Maybe Carmen will share some pics!

Happy Sunday ladies. Im still at JFK my fort myers flight was delayed. I should be home by 6:30 this evening. Wedding went well! No drama. I will share a little and some pics this week.

Connie I did wear my fav short wig to the rehersal dinner party! My son got over it and I had a blast!

Im tired.

Ttyl

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.