Daily Check in weekend sept. 6 & 7, 2014

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I did Cathe's latest Total Body Sculpt minus abs and added on a youtube ab workout.

I love Cathe Live.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hi Siobhan,

I also love Cathe Live, can't wait to sub the latest for a total body workout on the rotation. I am really glad she separated this from the On Demand subscription, for me this works best and is most economical.

Today was Step Max - Don't have it so I subbed Christi's Stepping Zone and core..

Painted the Dining room last night, I was only going to do the edge work but I got carried away...starting trim tomorrow sometime, then on to the Living Room. My goal is to get these done prior to the holidays..we shall see!

oooh Conni - what colours are you using? You are quite the handy lady.

Today I did the Hardstrikes warm up + Hoco Feb. 101 + finished hardstrikes cardio portion. Sweaty mess beyond. I just looooooooooooooove Hardstrikes. Love the music, the moves, the intervals - luv it!!!!

Have a great day everyone. It should be a lovely day today.

Hi Ladies - Happy Sunday. I missed working out all last week. :( But today I got in an 18 min Marcus Martinez KB and bodyweight workout. Total sweat and heart spike at the end there, whoa!

On labor day I got bit by fire ants and by the end of the evening foot and ankle were very swollen. Had to get on Prednisone pack for the week. some people get much worse reactions. I had a little heart flutter at the time but didn't realize it was part of the whole reaction to the stings.

I have decided to stop working in December (early retirement). My boss does not know yet. I plan to tell him two weeks before. Our working relationship is very phoney. He seems very insecure. Someone recently told me that the word out in the street is that I am running for office! Honestly you cant just care about the community and do a good job without people thinking I must have ulterior motives. I am involved in so much volunteer community work I decided to retire to give me more time to do more fulfilling work then take phone messages.

I am volunteering with the Hispanic Institute to start a Leadership Program. I'm so excited to see the University is receptive and asked me to be part of the curriculum committee. :)

I'm picking up a little more interest with my home based jewelry business and that's making me happy too.

I miss working out with all of you but I figure soon I will have more time to get those workouts in early in the day.

Thank you for letting me share. Have a great day.

Carmen.

PS: I have been taking Veggie Festiv and Fruit Festiv for the last month. They are dietary supplements filled with fruit and veggie super foods. I have lost about an inch in the waist, pants are looser in the that area. Tummy area is also smaller. We buy them on amazon, but I think you can get them at Walgreens. They are similar to a very expensive supplement called Juice Plus that is a direct sell product. In my opinion and for the price, Fruid Festiv is very good. I highly recommend.

Last edited:
Hi ladies,

Sorry so late, got dining room finished and getting the woodwork finished that connects the dining and living rooms so I can tackle the area next weekend, it is a large area..
I am using Malted Milk and then Snowbound for the trim.

Carmen, !

Today was Xtrain biceps and triceps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.