Daily Check In, Weekend of Sept.24-25

Conni

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Welcome back Tammy!

Siobhan - I got my goodies, thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was S90 Total Body and then TF Hiit 15. Made some yummy pumpkin spice pancakes for the guys, now getting ready to hit chores!
Celebrating my FIL's Bday tonight, going out to dinner. Now that is a treat!

Go Buckeyes!

Good Morning!

CCPP for me this morning....not sure what we will do for the rest of the day.

Conni ~ Those pancakes sound DIVINE!! Enjoy your dinner out this evening.

Have a good day all!

Good Saturday morning everyone! Today was SJP (everybody was Kung Fu fighting...ha!) I havent done that one in ages. Going to alternate circuit workouts and longer cardio sessions for the next week. finished up my cleaning chores. Volunteer appreciation dinner event tonight.

Connie - love me some pancakes, please pass along the recipe! :)

Have a great Saturday!

Carmen.

Hi Everyone,

I think I am in need of a rest day but who can rest with all these great workouts to do?

Today I did STS Meso III - strength - back and chest. I think I am just tired of doing STS. I have a couple of more weeks and then I am finished. I will need a rest from it 'cos I miss all the other full body workouts I have.

I also threw in a 20 minute segment from Jules Benson's Core Pilates.

I have to go to a yarn store today - my eldest DD has decided she wants to learn to knit cos the little one is learning. Of course the yarn and needles I have at home aren't pretty enough for her so off to the store we go.

Glad you got the stuff conni. i hope it's all good.

Nice to have you back Tammy. Tammy, slim sculpt is on sale at total fitness dvd's. do you think it's worth the purchase - is it a must have?

Have a good day and workouts everyone.

s.

Siobhan ~ i don't think slim sculpt is a must have, but if it is cheap enough it is a nice addition for days you want to step it down a notch but still get in a good workout.

Carmen ~ Nice workout!

I'm off to the showers as I am dripping sweat from CCPP :D

Hi Everyone,

It's Sunday. Lots to do today.

This morning I tried Kari Anderson's Sweat Express II - I really like this woman but I could not get the steps for this. I lack rhythm. I will have to work on it. It's such a nice workout for a light easy day.

So, I moved onto Cathe's Athetic Step just to get the moves down. I think I have it. That is one advanced workout. I liked it a lot - but was low on fuel so ran outta steam.

I don't know if any of you ordered her low impact series but I feel 'had' by the supposed end of summer date. I have lost all excitement for her new workouts.

Have a good day everyone. Thanks for the heads up Tammy on Slim Sculpt. I will put that one off 'til there is another sale at Mary's.

s.

Good Morning!

Today is my last day of vacation :( I don't want to go back to work tomorrow :(
My workout today will be cardio (maybe intervals 6-10 of IM#2) and then ballet body basic series one.

Siobhan ~ ITA about the new series....maybe we will have them by xmas :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good day!

Hi ladies,

Today was S90 Shoulders, Chest and Tri's, and then CLX Extreme Abs.

Doing some yardwork and cleaning today. Dinner last night was fun, I made an apple pie for dessert back at the house, which was a nice touch.

I had pre-ordered, but the expense was not meant to be, so I cancelled. I was also not happy that there were no clips to view before the pre-order ended..still aren't from what I know..and that doesn't give me a good feeling.
I am going to wait for reviews and get the few that stand out to me- from Mary!

Hi ladies - I totally forgot to check in today. Today was suppose to be cardio for me so I did SP90 Tabata Inferno. Not sure if that's considered a cardio workout or really more circuit. Either way I was good sweaty and now I'm a bit sore.

Connie - I agree about the preview clips for the new series. I keep looking for something....:(

Ladies I need some self control this week, I have a piece of red velvet cake in the fridge and its calling my name....I think I'll take the whole thing to work and share.

HAVE A GREAT EVENIng (sorry caps locked).

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.