Daily Check in for weekend Sept. 11 &12

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning - Wow can you believe its been 9 years since the attacks? May we never forget.

Today I plan a total body muscle workout, so its either MM or ME. I have a little lower back discomfort, not sure if I did something to it or if its the TOTM. Hate that.

Volunteering at the GED ministry this morning, then finishing up on some house chores.

How about you?

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

Thanks for getting us going here, I did GS CT today, and I did all the drop set pushups on my toes! That is a first. Now, I have not been doing Cathe workouts for awhile, alot of TJ and Jari, mixed with SS, and others, so I am not sure what is the contributing factor, but I can say I am pleased. I also did the Flat Abs section of Squeeze. I have had this dvd for awhile and I never knew those sections existed, duh...

Cleaning and doing errands, DS starts Fall Golf league today.

GO BUCKEYES!!

Tammy - I am thrilled that you are digging Chalene. That "class" feel really has become the major fun factor for me. Which workout did you do?

Happy Saturday!!

This morning was ETK Heavy Day followed by TF HiiT 15/Stretch 10....another doozie!

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started. Both MM and ME are great full body workouts. Enjoy your Saturday! I'll join you on the house chores ;)

Conni ~ Yesterday was disc one, Fire 30...so far, so good with the TF workouts. Congrats on the drop set of push-ups :D:D Push-ups are no longer in my rotations :( Have a great day!

Good sunday morning - still got a little lower right back ache :confused: but hoping it wont get in the way of a work out. I hope to try a short B&G premix. this will be my first time doing this DVD. I havent even previewed it so I'm hoping it has a short premix on it.

I got a new Android Facinate phone. My husband is Mr. Gadget Guy. It was time for a phone upgrade and these were bogo. So he encouraged me to upgrade. Its a nice phone but I think it's too much phone power for what I use. I only text, call and possibly take a picture or two with my phone. Last night I was youtube on my phone....wow technology...:p

What are you doing today?

Carmen.

Good Morning!

Today's workout will be CC#8 on the treadmill and then a nice stretch. This afternoon I have to head over to my Mom's to help her with a project.

Carmen ~ It's amazing what cellphones are capable of today...enjoy your new toy! Hope your back behaves for you today.

Hi Carmen and Tammy,

Carmen - I am totally phone challenged. I have a tracfone, and even then I have to have my ds figure it all out for me...:eek:

Tammy - Chalene is the bomb!!!!:eek:

Today was All Step Cardio - 40 minutes, then I did the BG floorwork and abs with weights and stretch. Nice way to fit in some lower body work.

More cleaning of stuff today, I am getting rid of alot of old papers, etc.. from the closets down in the rec room. DS is a huge help!!
Happy for the Buckeyes, let's see how terrible the Browns are today...;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.