Daily Check In, Weekend of Oct.15-16

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Happy weekend, today was TF Hiit 15, CLX Push 3, and corework. Heading to the vet now with Sherman for a few shots. Windy and rainy here, yuck!

Good morning Conni,

This morning I did Jari Love's Ripped to the Core - the blue one. It's one of her originals. I have lost my love for Jari but this is a good workout. My legs are killing me and I was wimpering at times.

Off to knitting lessons.

Have a good day everyone - and a good workout.

s.

Good morning. My first Saturday morning off in months! Just finished JM ripped in 30 week 3. Finished off with hanging leg raises.

Off to enjoy the beautiful weather. :cool:

Have a good one.

Carmen

Hello!

This morning was a total body workout from ballet body. The day started out rainy here, but ending up being okay. We walked around the state university as it was homecoming weekend with lots of activities going on. After that we did some shopping for birthday gifts and finished it up with a trip to the apple orchard for apples, cider and cider donuts.

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started.

Siobhan ~ Have you started knitting anything yet?

Carmen ~ Hope you enjoyed your day.

Have a good night all!

Hi Ladies,

Siobhan - I want to learn how to knit! There is class at the library next week, but I just can't make it. :(

Today was cardio - TJ Kick, Punch and Jam, the core from Cathe's LIC.

Have a good day!

Good Sunday afternoon ladies looks like its going to rain perfect for a nap. Today it's Pilates for me then a nap:p

Connie is that a new TJ workout?

Have a restful day.

Carmen

Hi everyone,

I worked out late today. We were at the Church bingo 'til late last night. Our table cleaned up. We won 3 prizes + the 50/50 (well, the kids won) so in bed late.

Today I did Cathe's step from Step, Pump and Jump - that is one fun workout. Love the music. Then I did Ashley Turner's Power Yoga so I am spent.

Off to help Sofia with her homework.

And yes, I've already knit a very long scarf - just putting the tassles on the end of it now. I've already moved onto a new scarf for Cecilia - different pattern, different colour. I have been knitting the girls' scarves + the neighbour's scarf (she's taking lessons too) to help them feel like they are getting along in their projects - aka doing their homework.

Enjoy your evenings ladies. See you all tomorrow morning.

s.

Hi!

This morning was another total body workout from ballet body and then it was off to my Mom's for a birthday celebration for my sister, my brother and my aunt. Now I'm finishing up laundry max :roll eyes:

Enjoy what is left of the weekend :(

Hi Ladies I've attached a couple of pictures of some of the stuff I made for the church craft fair. Its not much, I'm doing it mostly for the experience.

Today I did The Best Body Every Pilates DVD. I did the first premix which was Pilates fusion. It was a mix of ballet and pilates. I'm so not graceful...:eek:

Have a good one.

Attachments

• DSC02914.jpg
    DSC02914.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC02913.jpg
    DSC02913.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 6
Nice jewellery Carmen. Thanks for sharing. That looks like a lot of work. I'm just finishing my grade 5 autobiography with me, sofia and my DH. It takes a village to get this kid through grade 5 it seems.

good night. off to watch come dine with me and knit til 9pm. Then it's lights out and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.