Daily Check In Weekend -Nov 5 & 6

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning ladies - Today is my first craft fair. I'm excited. I'm going at this as a learning experience. If I sell one item today I've made back my registration fee and that would be a plus for me. Please send positive vibes....I'lll check in later with a report on how it went.

Enjoy your workouts!

Carmen.

Good morning ladies,

Nice early start this morning Carmen. I have no doubt you will enjoy yourself at the craft fair. I will send positive thoughts your way today. Good Luck!!!!! And have fun!

My workout today was: Chest and Back from Cathe's Pure Strength (I am loving this older DVD) and 3 cardio intervals from LIC - that is such a fun workout. I ran outta steam. I also did some Cathe Abs. Still waiting for new series.....

Have a great day everyone and great workouts.

s.

Hi Ladies,

Carmen - I am sending profitable thoughts your way.

Siobhan - Nice mish mosh!

Today was LBB. I am digging this workout! I added 100 crunches.

Hi Ladies - I sold three pair of snowman earrings and one pair of christmas tree earrings!! We each had sales so it was not a bad day. I made back the cost of registration plus some. It was a very light crowd, apparently there was a page full of craft fairs in the newspaper today so lots of places to go.

We have one more next week. It a larger one and I hope to do better.

Thanks for the encouraging words ladies.

Carmen.

Hi!

So yesterday I ended up doing AfterBurn Express Premix #1...this is a great 30 min workout for days when you are short on time. I chose this because I had to work late at a work related function that I am in charge of and I had no concentration left for a new workout.

Today I did Slide and Glide...good glory but my legs are on FIRE!!! Again, I love the moves with the discs (although I do need a bigger rug remnant, wonder if an old blanket over my puzzle mats would work). The music again was ok, not great, but not bothersome to me. Cathe and crew looked great and seemed to enjoy the workout as much as I did. I am really enjoying these new workouts and I lost 2 lbs this week...with no change in diet :D

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started and Congrats on the craft fair. Glad you did well.

Conni ~ Great workout!

Siobhan ~ The Pure Strength series is fantastic...nice mishmash for you today!

Have a good night....it will most likely be an early one for me.

Good morning everyone,

Did you put the clock back?

This morning I did Cathe's legs & Glutes (on the kick, punch crunch dvd). I did this one so long ago and just really enjoyed it.

I plan on doing the second half of leah sarago and suzanne bowen's warrior later today.

congrats carmen on your sales. must have given you a nice boost. i hope you do even better at your next fair.

tammy - i can't wait to try out slide and glide. i have a slide and glide dvd by mindy mylrea - the workouts are good.

conni - i love LBB too - i burn about 400 calories with that one 'cos there is such a cardio element too it. hopefully ill be able to finally email you this week!!!!!

annette - hope you are healing.

enjoy today ladies.

s.

Hi ladies,

Carmen - Congratulations, that is great for you!!

Siobhan - Not to worry about the email, I am glad you are finding some workouts to motivate you!

Tammy - I am looking forward to trying SG, just to see if I can remain upright!

Today was Hiit - I did Hiit 30/30, and Jules Benson Pilates Core.

I feel like it should be noon!!!

Hello!

Today was Total Body Trisets Upper Body. WOW! This workout is just awesome...my abs are killing me right now :) The music was..it just was...which again doesn't bother me as I listen for rhythm and beat. As with the other workouts I have done in the new series, these workouts grow with you as your form improves and your strength increases...I'm loving the series...wish I had a spin bike for CycleMax.

Conni ~ Nice combo today.

I took tomorrow off from work :D:D:D Have a good night!

Hi everyone no work out for me hurt my back somehow. Resting today and hope to hit it hard tomorrow

I wish I'd gotten the new workouts they sound great.

Have a great night all

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.