Daily Check In, Weekend of Nov. 19-20

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Carmen - I think the walking would have been effective if you were carrying a turkey the entire time!:D

Today was AWT - I did Rob's Amazing Strength.

Doing chores and going somewhere to watch some football with DH ( it is nice to get him out of the house for a little while..). Baking second batch of xmas cookies today ( I love my freezer!).

Hi Conni,

Good Morning everyone.

This morning I did Cathe's Athletic Training + I did her Upper Body from High Reps to feel like I did a real upper body workout. This new DVD burns a lot of calories! And it's not repetitive. I really liked it.

We are out for dinner tonight with a few other couples and taking kids to see the ballet tomorrow (through cineplex - this is how we see live opera and ballet on the cheap!!! the girls suffer through it but DH and I love it!).

Have fun baking Conni - and impressed you were a ballerina!

Enjoy your workouts ladies.

s.

hi!

This morning was Slide & Glide Cardio and then Total Body Tri-sets Chest/Shoulder/Triceps premix. I think this is the way I prefer to do the UB portion of TB Tri-sets. After the usual Saturday chores :roll eyes: I worked on LIC step...I think I have most of the step workout figured out. I'll work on it again tomorrow.

Conni ~ thanks for getting us started this weekend

Siobhan ~ Enjoy the ballet...I LOVE going to the ballet, but the hubby and all 3 boys hate it, so I never get to go :(

Have a good night all!

hi everyone,

today was a bit of a bust. i did a 32 minutes premix of cathe's yogamax. i really like cathe and am impressed that she tried a yoga workout. this one is really for beginners. i liked having the option to do something today that was't cardio or weights. i will try her other premix another time. the yoga relax looks really good to me too.

i also tried the first 13 minutes of cathe's step blast - i love the music in this one but have such a hard time with the steps!!!!!! i will keep at it.

have a good day everyone - and good workouts.

conni - i meant to respond the other day - did you write that you did all three workouts on jillian's shred dvd? all three? yikes that's tough was what i was thinking when i read it.

s.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan - Oh, did you see the Russian Nutcracker? Beautiful choreography. They use the original from the 1700's. The technique on those dancers is unbelievable, we americans just can't touch that. Ever since I was a little girl my xmas season consisted of Nutcracker rehearsals and performances. It was grueling, but fun, and as I got older I really loved the kids reactions to all the magic on the stage. I miss it still today.

Today was Kelly's TLC. I liked the first part better than the second, but I missed kicks. I really like the kicking part of kickboxing, and this just doesn't have it. I do love her combos though, and I can now do this one when I don't feel like alot of kicking.

More baking today, chores and football,nothing exciting...

This morning was TB TriSets Back/Biceps/Abs premix and LIC Express Premix #4....nice combination! Off to visit my MIL and then my parents.

Have a good day!

Happy Sunday ladies - just finished my last craft fair for a while. I did better this week than last week. I sold most of my bracelet earring sets. This was great experience and I learned a lot. I may do it again but want to lay off for a while and get to enjoying my weekends again. I did it for fun and experience, selling a little something was a plus. But there were some that sell this stuff to live on and they had a tough time. I also noticed a lot of artistic jealousy (sort of like when hairdressers get together and talk about the work of other hairdressers)....petty.

No work out for me today, but you ladies hit it hard this weekend. Great work.

enjoy the evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.