Daily Check In, Weekend of Nov 12-13

Conni

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Getting a good start on the weekend here, cleaning is done, getting ready to run errands, and did my workout.

Today was a rest day but I felt I need some upper body work this week, so I did PUB.

Hi Conni,

I loooove PUB!

This morning I completed 5 intervals of Cathe's Terminator workout. That is one tough workout. Had I eaten something I probably could have finished. Instead, I moved onto the last 30 minutes of Jules Benson's Total Core Pilates.

Have great workouts ladies.

s.

Hi ladies. No work out for me. Im at another craft fair today and tomorrow plus my mom arrives today for a 3 week visit! Yay!

Have a great weekend.

Carmen

Hi!

This morning was Slide & Glide cardio only followed by Total Body TriSets UB :) Great combination!

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started this weekend. I'm impressed by all you managed to accomplish by 10:30 am :eek:

Carmen ~ Good luck at the craft fair and how wonderful your Mom will be visiting with you for 3 weeks!

Siobhan ~ I like your combination today...good job!

I didn't manage to finish all my housework today, but tomorrow is another day :roll eyes: Went to the mall instead and walked around...it was very busy there! Working on LaundryMax and DinnerMax now ;)

Have a good night all!

Good Sunday Morning Ladies,

This morning I did Cathe's Kickmax (sans leg conditioning drills) + Supreme 90 Shoulders and Arms - goodness that is tough! Yesterday I tried S90 Chest/Back workout which was also quick but tough.

Tammy - you sure seem to be liking the new series. I hope I will too.

Carmen - I hope you did well at your craft fair!

Conni - rest today from chores?

enjoy sunday - it's back to work tomorrow.

s.

Good Morning!

TurboBarre for me today...I'll report back later and let y'all know how it goes.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Hi Ladies,

Siobhan- no rest day from chores, I have the kitchen and other things on my agenda. DS has his golf banquet later today ( on a Sunday? Really?).

Today was 30 day Shred, all three workouts. Now that packs a whammy..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.