Daily Check in, Weekend May 8-9

Conni

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

Getting us started today. Today was Cardio - I did Marcus Step Pro and the Extreme Abs from CLX.
Errands today - mostly Sherman related. Pet Shop, prospective Kennel for vacation, and cleaning around the house.

Good Morning Glories!

Cardio for me today, most likely IM#2. It is raining here :( Usually Saturday stuff here too.

A week from tomorrow my middle son graduates from college and part of the ceremony will be outdoors :confused: pray for good weather for us please!

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started.

Good Saturday Morning everyone! Cardio for me today too. IMAX 2 on tap. Very nice here today.

Tammy - congrats on the college graduate! that's great.

Connie - ever heard of Camp Bow Wow? Their all over the country. We may check it out for our dogs. We go on vacation early june and need to kennel them too. We tried a dog sitter but she didnt work out and my husband doesnt want to try anyone else. Boarding 4 dogs is a small fortune!

bbl

Carmen.

Hi Everyone !

No workout today. It was SUPPOSED to be a lovely walk outside along the river, but with HIGH winds and low temps , I have ZERO desire !!!
Will have to bundle up to watch Brayden's (4 year old gs) football game later this afternoon.
Normal Sat. stuff here too.
I want warm summer weather back ASAP !!!!

I worked out hard today then proceeded to undo everything by eating like it was going out of style :mad:

Tommorrow's another day....

Good night.

Carmen.

Happy Mother's Day. We're off for church services then breakfast. Afterwards some ab work and a nice stretch. Hope to hang by the pool today. :cool:

What are you doing?

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Happy Mother's Day !!!

Carmen, your day sounds perfect !

I WISH hanging out by the pool was an option today ! We FROZE at yesterdays game. It honestly felt like winter. Today is only going to be in the 50's and FROST warning tonight ! My poor garden is planted !!!!!!

Anyway, we are taking my mom and dad out to eat after church at one of their favorite places, then the plan was to plant their stuff, but probably not now !!! If I wear layers, maybe we can get a walk in.........at least it's not windy today!

Have a wonderful day!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

CC#6 (Candace's version) for me this morning, plus abs and a stretch.

Carmen ~ You're day sounds great...lounging by the pool :D:D

Becky ~ It is windy as all heck here today. Enjoy your day.

Have a great day all!

Hi all,

Happy Moms Day!!

Today was Jari's Slim and Lean.

Carmen - I have not heard good things about the Camp Bow Wow in our area. It seems that the dogs are not supervised very well and some have come home with cuts, etc... Now, that is just what I have heard about the one by us. Thanks for the idea, though.

Becky - Is it May or November?????? I absolutely refuse to turn my heat back on, this is ridiculous!!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.