Daily Check in for Weekend May 15 & 16

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning ladies - Today its KPC and abs for me. Usual chores for saturday.

What's on your agenda?

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

It is a beautiful day here and I plan to be out in it as much as I can. I did cardio today - Rob's Step Gone Wild, and Ab hits.
Did my cleaning, working on laundry, running errands, taking Sherman to the vet for kennel stuff..and then on to happy hour!

Good Sunday morning everyone! Today I'm doing a session of aqua zumba. I'll give a review later. Off to church services first.

Connie -sounds like you had a very productive day!!

bbl

Carmen.

Hi !!

I missed the check in yesterday . It was a very busy day. Beautiful here yesterday so we got in a wonderful hike in the woods on a very hilly trail, and then had a picnic lunch in the park .
In the afternoon we were at our gs's football game and DH got a call that his mom fell again and was headed in an ambulance to the hospital. So we spent the evening in the ER. They released her after some tests and a lot of WAITING !!
She is okay but she is falling very often now.....not a good situation !!

Rest day today and it's cloudy with rain coming . Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend !

Hi Everyone,

Becky - Sorry to hear about the MIL. This sounds like a situation that is not getting any better, despite the fact that she was okay this time. I am sorry, I know this is rough for you all.

Today I did ME, first Cathe for me in awhile..!

Did my cleaning, now on to bathing Sherman, washing some windows, etc...
Have a good day.

Hi everyone. Aqua Zumba is a blast. I'm feeling in it in my hamstrings mostly. I'm exhausted but energized if that makes any sense. There were all shapes and sizes in this class even a couple of men. I highly recommend it.

Connie - I have four dogs that need a bath too. I thing that's on tap for next weekend right so their somewhat clean for when we board them while on vacation.

Becky - so sorry to hear about MIL. Stay strong.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.