Daily Check in for Weekend May 1 & 2

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning all! Today is the last day of my April Rotation for Endurance. It's ME for me today. I'll start FF Get ready for Summer rotation tomorrow.

Off to volunteer at the G.E.D. Ministry.

BBL

Carmen.

Good morning! I'm in the first week of FF's GRFS rotation. Today is 4DS BC upper body premix. :)

Happy Saturday!

Today is BFBM. I am finishing up my third week of the rotation and although I haven't lost any weight, my core is stronger and my legs are leaner. My pants are definitely fitting better.

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started. Have fun with ME!

Phyllis ~ Ooh, I like that premix.

I'm not sure what rotation I'm going to do next :confused:

Have a good day, I'll check back later. Have the usual Saturday stuff to do :rolleyes:

Hi gals,

I worked Wed. Thurs. and Friday subbing so thus no workout except I walked to work on Wed. and home but that is only like a 5 min or less walk so really doesn't count.

So today I did 25 min. of abs using Exercise TV and Fit TV and then took a 40 min. walk with my son who wanted to go along. Still didn't get the rest of my upper body in but I guess next week I will just start with what I didn't get to this week.

Have a great day and weekend!!:p:D

Hi gang,

I started the FF rotation today. I did step today - Christi's Stepping Zone.

Definitely going to Marco Island in June, I am soooo excited. The airfares came down to where we could do it...

Now, I really have to watch what I eat, I have to hit the beach!!!

A chocolate pedicure, steaks on the grill, and a dip in the pool. It doesnt get any better than this.

Connie - You will be in my neck of the woods sort of...I live in Cape Coral and work in Fort Myers.

Having a great Saturday.

Carmen.

Ok, I also tonight, pulled weeds and grass clumps from my should be flower bed, planted a new type of lily and mulched the whole area for about 30 min. That was hard, on my knees, bending and squatting the whole time. So that counts as some more exercise in my book.

Good Sunday morning to ya! I hope to start the FF rotation today with Step blast/C&W step premix. I need to get some laundry done today too.

Annette - I would definately count yard work as exercise!!! That's hard work.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Good Morning !

Yesterday I did a spin on my bike, then got a migraine and spent the rest of the day on the couch. :(

Today is rest day and tomorrow I start Gym Styles.
After next week I'm thinking about doing FF's rotation for summer too. Her's are always great !

Have a great Sunday.

Good Morning Glories!

CC#8, abs and a nice long stretch for me today.

Becky ~ I'll probably start FF's GRFS rotation next Sunday.

Annette ~ I think yard work counts as exercise too.

Carmen ~ Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday. I need a pedicure SO BAD!!!

Conni ~ Excellent news about the vacation.

Have a good day!

Hi everyone,

Carmen - I envy you. We just love that area, it is so nice and the water is just unbelievable.

Annette - I would count that yardwork as full body workout stuff!

Tammy - thanks, I was just watching the airfare every day. The prices were high, but the planes were almost empty. Something had to happen..

Today was MM. First time I have done Cathe in a while.

Connie & Carmen, What is the reason you love that spot so much? I love all of Florida, so I understand, just wonder if we should check it out. Are there good places to eat ? We LOVE casual, eat outside kind of places. LOVE seafood ! Love beaches ......nothing too crazy or wild- we're not into nightlight kind of entertainment. Just like it quiet and relaxing.

Becky you may also like Captiva Island, Sanible Island or Boca Grande. White sand, tourquoise water, lots of shelling. I live in Cape Coral. We moved here when real estate was moving. Now Cape Coral is known as forclosure capital. For me not too much to do here but fishing, boating, golfing of which my husband and I dont do. We were just looking for a place to retire. We've been here six years and havent really ventured out on day trips. When we were planning to move here that's all we talked about, but with work its hard to do. He hope to retire in a couple of years and begin exploring. I've not been to Marco Island yet, only pass it on my way to Key West. I've heard its beautiful. Probably similar to Sanibel or Captiva. Fort Myers beach is touristy and not as pretty of a beach as Sanibel.

Today I was watching Florida's 10 best beaches. Sanibel came in 6th and Lover's Key which is a State Park in Fort Myers Beach area ranked fourth.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.