Daily check in weekend of July 5 & 6th 2014

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I did Cathe Live - Upper Body Weights. Loved it! Next I did a 10 minute Exhale Core Fusion Abs & Arms segment - abs only.

Have a great day everyone, I hope you have all recovered from your holiday.

Hi Siobhan,

Recovering nicely, thank you...

Today was Xtrain Tabatasize 1-3,Back and Ab hits 11.

Not too much going on today, getting some cleaning done that needs doing!

Hi Ladies just finished a KB workout with cardio segments mixed in. Too sweaty!!

Have a fantastic day.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

I was going to take the day off but it was beautiful outside and I don't want to lay out again since I did that for 3 hours yesterday. So I took a 42 minute walk outside today for a little cardio.

It was hot and my hip did ok but I didn't push it.

Have a great weekend!:D

Good morning everyone,

So we all worked out yesterday. Great for us.

Today I did STS Legs - meso 1, AOLIH - warm up + step + stretch and Exhale Core Fusion Body Sculpt Abs segment.

DH, DD, DMIL and DC have been stranded on their boat in Germany since Wednesday. The boat started breaking down monday night but full out stopped working wednesday. It's not been great - no A/C, power outages while repairing boat etc. Boat repaired and it seems they are back on track. Phew.

Have a great day my friends.

Hi ladies,

What cruise line is your family with Siobhan? That is terrible!

Today was Xtrain Legs and Delts.

Happy Sunday ladies - I just did a bodyrock workout much longer than any of the others I've done recently. 30 sec work 10 sec of rest for 80 rounds!! I thought I was going to give up part way thru but I finished it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlk4CdY37qw

Siobhan how awful for your family. Is it a cruise ship?

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.