Daily Check in for weekend July 31 & Aug 1

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good Saturday Morning!!! Can you believe August already??? Today I'm doing 4DS LIS/shoulder/calves/core. Then I need a day off. my body is feeling it.

I have my first grand baby due on Tuesday!!! I'm looking forward to it. They in Rochester, NY. I figure I'll let them settle in with a routine then come up to visit in October. We have cameras set up for video chats, so I'll be able to see her as soon as she make sher appearance!!!

Had a nice date night with hubby last night. Nothing big just pool and grillin' Loved it.

Did you watch any of the road trip? I saw a little bit of the 6 pm class. What are you doing today?

Carmen.

Good Morning Glories!

Today is CCPP. I was not happy with my weigh-in this morning...the lower intensity coupled with the lack of weight training is not pretty. I really have to clean up my diet...A LOT!

Carmen ~ Thanks for getting us started. Congrats on the grandbaby :D Rochester is a great city, DS#2 went to school there. I did watch a little of the RT, but the picture was so bad I gave up.

I've got the usual Saturday chores to do :rolleyes: I'll try to stop back later.

Good Morning !

Carmen- I'm so excited for you !!!!!!!!! There is NOTHING like being a grandma ! I promise, it's the BEST !!!! ((((hugs))))))

Tammy- I'm pretty sure CCPP will help you with you weight goal ! That's a killer !

I'm still coughing and not done with this killer summer cold yet, so I'm skipping workouts (at least cardio) for the weekend and hoping I can get back to it Monday with more energy.

I was just watching the step glass and had a good picture and good sound, unlike last year ! I wish I was there , though I'm not up to it, so I guess it turns out better that I didn't try to sign up.

Happy weekend and ACKKKKKKKKKKk almost AUGUST ! This summer is FLYING BY way to quickly for me !!!!

Hi all,

Congrats Carmen - Give that baby smooches from us!

Tammy - Hang in there, you could be at a fitness plateau. Persevere!!

I watched a few minutes of the step class this morning. Too crowded for me, I need space!!

Today was Cathe's CW, I figured I would do a Cathe workout since the RT was going on....:rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

Hope this Sunday finds you all healthy, happy and joyful for the beauty of the day!

Today was CLX LC 3, then Extreme Core. New rotation tomorrow..hmmm...whatever should I do???

Doing some chores, taking Sherman to BowWow Beach, then off to the pool, hopefully..

Good Sunday morning everyone!! Today is rest day for me, although I just finished clipping hedges. Its too hot and humid definately a pool day.
Enjoy the day, stay cool.

Carmen. :cool:

Hi All!

Forgot to check in this morning. Today I re-started Enter The Kettlbell, Day One of Week 5. Today's workout consisted of clean and presses, one arm rows and sntaches. I did 2rounds X 10 of wall squats, pumps and halos. I also added on some ab work :D

Carmen ~ hope you are somewhere cool ;)

Conni ~ PLEASE send me some of your energy!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.