Daily Check In, Weekend of Jan 7-8

Conni

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Getting us started today. Slide-n-Glide on the rotation today. Got it done and have moved on to chores.

Have a good Saturday!

hi conni

today was supposed to be a rest day but i did highreps instead. it was tough. biceps burning. i am off to visit brandy and her babies. have a good day everyone.

s.

Good sunday morning ladies~! I have totally lost my motivation to workout. :confused: Cant seem to find my mojo :p

I'll check back later if I get may arse in gear....

BTW...I've discovered Nutella!!! spread a little on my protein pancakes this morning so I dont feel so guilty...

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Hi gang!

Siobhan - I hope you had a good time with your visit. I just love HR!

Carmen - My DS loves Nutella. Me? Not so much, but I can appreciate the fixation.

Today was Cardio Supersets, and I added the step portion also. Hopefully yoga later...

I did Muscle Endurance today. My glutes and upper back is feeling it.

Push the water today....

Have a wonderful evening.

Carmen.

Hi Ladies,

Today I did a quick workout when I got home from London. I did CTX 10/10/10 and a short leg segment from The Booty Barre plus Abs & Arms. Still struggling with a cold.

Carmen - just discovering nutella? mmmmmmmm. Unfortunately my family and I cannot have milk but i do love nutella. You had a great full body workout on saturday - I might look at muscle endurance this week. thanks for the reminder.

Conni - I have not done slide and glide entirely yet. I must try it.

I am off tomorrow. yeah......... will take kids to school and bring them home at lunch. Another opera tomorrow night with the kids. They are frowning. We are smiling.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.