Daily Check In, Weekend of Jan.14-15

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Carmen - Well, DS shoveled last night, and we have a good 5 inches here. It is maybe 20 degrees and windy....
I hate it..:mad:
Let us know what you think of LIS. I have been more enthusiastic about this series than any since Hardcore. I am actually using her newest rotation and hardly subbing at all!

Siobhan - Thanks for all the enabling!;)

Today was Slide -n- Glide. Short, sweet and to the point!

DS at speech and debate, DH and I are going to a local pub in a bit to watch some NCAA basketball. I like to get him out of the house on the weekends, he doesn't have a car yet, and he really isn't well enough to do alot of running around at this point.

Hi Conni,

I still have not done slide and glide! I will, I will. You are just so good at committing!

Good luck to your son and I hope you and your husband have a nice day out together.

I am enabling half my office right now too. I love having people love what I love! Then I have more people with whom to talk about fitness. There really are so few out there who share our love affair with fitness (and Cathe).

Have a good day everyone. Snow here too.

Oh - today I did STS Total Body. Goodness that is a goodie. I tried Tracey Staehle Kickbox Challenge first - Her cueing is so poor and I just can't get into that one. Did it once, tried again today then quit. Sloppy production but so many seem to love it! Whaddup? Is it me?

s.

Happy Saturday ladies - I just finished Peak 10 Cardio. Good workout.

I found some pretty easy recipes on leanbody.com. Today I had the healthy french toast for breakfast, pretty good and filling. Check out his videos on youtube.

Cooler than usual for us over here.....had to break out the flannel sheets last night :eek: Sorry to hear about all the snow. I love comfort food when weather is like that.

Siobhan - thanks again!!! woo hoo!

Connie - your date with hubby sounds fun! Enjoy

Good workouts ladies!!

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan - Is that the Tracey workout in the gym with Josef and the other girl? If so, I like that one alot!! If you don't have it let me know and I will send it.

Carmen - I may have to do Peak 10 Cardio tomorrow on my rest day, I need to do some lengthy cardio in this rotation.

"Committed"?? Yes, I should be committed! to the nearest nut house !

Hi Everyone,

I haven't worked out yet. I hope to....

A childhood friend was in town this weekend so I was out very late last night and the father of one of my daughter's friends had a heart attack and died on Thursday - he was only 46 and left behind 6 children - all under 15. Needless to say - I've been cooking instead of working out. They are a very close family but have only been in the city for about 4 or 5 years. They are from another province. The impermance of life is certainly on my mind.

Anyway... Conni - I have that workout and yes - that is the one I am talking about. Why do u like it. I think I've seen Carmen post that she has done this one too. Tell me what I'm missing and I'll try it again with an open mind.

Have a good weekend everyone.

s.

Happy Sunday = no workout for me today. My biceps are still sore from friday!!! Tomorrow is holiday for me and I hope to do a double workout, at least that's what I'm shootin' for.

Siobhan I have STS total body, I've only done it once or twice, I find it too long, although I may do that one tomorrow (Monday) The new Kelly Coffey Meyer, 30 minutes to Fitness Step Boxing is the last one I got. I only did it once, but I like it. I hope to do it sometime this coming week. I'd be interested to know more about theTracey workout you're referring to.

Connie -= Peak 10 was just what i needed yesterday....

Just had burgers on the grill and a glass of pino grigio....:D

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Back again - just finished 22 minutes of step blast (I'm terribly envious that both of you - conni and carmen - seem to grasp step workouts no problem) trying to learn it. I gave up and moved onto the first 26 minutes of slide and glide. it was good. my thighs are burning.

Carmen - you will need either discs or paper plates for the LIS series but I'm sure you know that. Oh and Carmen I thought you had the Tracey Staehle's Kickbox Challenge - maybe it's just Conni.

That's it for me. have a good evening everyone.

Back again - just finished 22 minutes of step blast (I'm terribly envious that both of you - conni and carmen - seem to grasp step workouts no problem) trying to learn it. I gave up and moved onto the first 26 minutes of slide and glide. it was good. my thighs are burning.

Carmen - you will need either discs or paper plates for the LIS series but I'm sure you know that. Oh and Carmen I thought you had the Tracey Staehle's Kickbox Challenge - maybe it's just Conni.

That's it for me. have a good evening everyone.

I love step blast. Have u ever tried doing it without the step to learn the combos? You will get it....good night.carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.