Daily Check In, Weekend of Feb 4-5

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Carmen - Sounds like you are going to have a nice quiet weekend. I do envy you...:rolleyes:

Siobhan - What workout are you hitting today??

Lower body today - I did LBB and the weighted core from Amy hi/cardio knockout. I was supposed to do Butts and Gutts but I really have a dread factor for that one, it is probably my least favorite Cathe lower body workout.

Hi Conni,

Good workout today! I love LBB and just don't do it enough.

Today I did Jackie 30 day fast start (my arms are dying) - total workout which is full body. Her ab workout in this one is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I moved onto Cathe's Cardio Supersets. I am drenched and spent.

Just hanging around the house today - cleaning, napping, reading etc...

Have a great day ladies.

s.

Happy Saturday ladies - no workout for me today. Enjoying the day with a glass of wine and the movie The Help....great movie.

I will check in tomorrow with the new LIS rotation.

Good night

Carmen.

Good morning everyone,

This morning I did Blissology - Tuesday. It was really nice. I love that guy :D. Blissology is worth every penny (IMHO). Most used yoga DVD (set) in our house between DH and me.

Conni - DOMS today?

Carmen - I can't wait to hear your thoughts/reactions on LIS

Have a good day everyone.

s.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan - Great workouts yesterday, you are doing great!

Carmen - Isn't that movie excellent??? Hard to believe that nasty dark haired woman is Ron Howards' daughter!!

Today was Upper body - BM Upper Body double premix. I skip the warmup and do my own, and I don't double the core part, so it isn't quite so long.

Chores today, not much else...Puppy Bowl...Super Bowl...commercials..

Happy Superbowl Sunday - Just finished Afterburn....oh my my legs are fried....That was quite the challenge.

Connie - I love puppy bowl. I loved that movie. I may watch it again before returning it.

Siobhan - First workout down. I found the air squats repetitious, but the rest an interesting challenge and I could not keep up with.

Dont eat too much pizza ladies!!! I guess since I'm originally from NYS I'll route for the Giants.

Good night.

Carmen.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.