Daily Check In, Weekend of Feb.11-12

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Snowy and cold here. How is it that we get snow on the days when DS in away on debate team and I have to shovel?????

Today was DM Cardio Blast. This is a double workout, so I did the first drill and then skipped to the second. From there I did the double, but the second round on the rebounder. I finished off with the abs from CW, and stretch.

Choremax now, then errandmax, and then shovelmax.....yuk.

Hi Conni,

Who is DM?

Today I did Cathe Pure Strength Legs/abs for the first time. So much chatter about it on the other forum that I had to try it (had it but forgot about it). I loved it! I love MIS too though - traditional and to the point.

Off to the church bingo ha ha. People are always so shocked to know I go to church. They just can't see it. ah well.

have a good evg.

s.

Hi ladies - Its cold here in SWF this evening. Big dark winter clouds in the sky, cold breeze....burrrrr no snow tho...

I didnt get the chance to workout today. I love having to come to check in whether I work out or not. Checking in keeps me accountable and has helped me keep on track with exercising and eating. You girls keep me honest!! :p

Connie who is DM cardio blast sounds intense.

Siobhan I love my church too and look forward to going every Sunday. They even live stream it on the internet, so sometimes when I dont make it on time, I still hear the message and enjoy the choir.

Have a warm evening.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

So far this morning I have done Pure Strength Chest, shoulders and triceps. It was short so I will try another short workout later.

Carmen - I'm with you. I like checking in whether I workout or not. Keeps me motivated too.

We've got tons of snow here. The kids love it. I love not working.

s.

Hi ladies,

Siobhan - We all can celebrate our faith in the way we choose, so have at it, girl.
DM - Drillmax...:)

Today was leg day - I did Firm it Up from SS, oldie but a goodie, lots of floorwork and ankle weight stuff, very un-cathe, I guess,lol...

Making cookies and stuffed cabbage today, watching golf and just being a bum...

Whitney Houston - omg. What a lesson about drugs and destruction.

Happy Sunday ladies! Just finished Total body Trisets - Lower body. Whoa my glutes are talking to me. Great short workout, gets the job done.

Its cool here in SWF today. Morning temps were in the 50's and 60's.but the sun is bring right now. We had freeze warnings last night.....:p

Sad about Whitney Houston, just the other day I saw a pic of her on one of those trashy magazines at the checkout and she looked pretty bad...the picture was dated Feb. 2.

I'll be chillin to day too....enjoy your day ladies.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.