Daily Check In, Weekend Edition Oct.16-17

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Happy Saturday!

Today was a circuit - I did Kelly's Cardio Sculpt, good workout.

Carmen - Put me in for cake!!

Doing cleaning, a few errands, taking Sherman for a long walk, getting ready for the Buckeyes tonight!

Happy Saturday....I dont know about you but I'm exhausted today.:( I feel like im running on half a tank of gas. I volunteered this morning at GED then ran to Target for a baby shower gift, then ran to the shower, but left before the cake was cut (sorry Connie)....;)

Now hubby and I are on our way to get some grocery shopping done, gas up the car, buy dog food.....Not sure if I'm going to get a work out in today. Ugh...:confused:

I'll check back if I squeeze one in, otherwise, I'll definately schedule one for Sunday....

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Today I did 4DS Bootcamp in its entirety...I was so frustrated with shoulder pain...:mad: Even with modifications my shoulder just keeps screaming at me...it may be time to get some physical therapy for it.

The rest of my day was followed with the usual Saturday laundry and chores...FUN!

Carmen ~ Your are having a very busy day!

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started. I see you had a fun day too! ;)

Hi everyone..hope u had a great weekend. I did the warm up and first 3 drills of Drillmax. It clocked in at 36 min workout. It was a Good workout. I feel like I'm starting over again since coming off not working out for about one week.

Good night.

Carmen

I guess this is the Extended Weekend edition, yes?

Hi all,

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday, didn't get to the computer at all.

I did Margaret Richards' Perfect 10 workouts 1 and 2.

Today was TF. I did TF EZ 45 and then CLX extreme abs.

Happy Monday....:confused:

Hi Connie - I dont mind posting here if its ok with everyone else....Today its one 45 min of high energy Zumba.

How's your Monday going?

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.