Daily Check In, Weekend of Dec.31-Jan.1

Conni

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Well, it is New Year's Eve, and I am ready for the new year. I really am hoping for a better year next year, but when I have great workout partners like you guys, I know it can't get much better!:D

Today was Cardio Supersets and TF Core 20. I was pouring sweat, what is up with that???

No great plans for the day, hoping to get DH out of the house for a bit, but we shall see.

Watched Bridesmaids last night, absolutely hilarious!!!! You guys have to see this movie!

Hi Conni,

Great workout. I really like cardio supersets.

Today I used two computers to create an interval workout with an afterburn premix and the LIS Trisets Upperbody workout. It was long but good.

I am just hanging around the house all weekend doing more decluttering (today is kids bookshelf and closet. We might go skating downtown at some point too.

I am with you Conni - you all motivate me. I love seeing what workout you choose each day and I think about you all during the week :) I actually still have my gym membership but can't get there 'cos I've discovered home fitness and love it more!!!!

I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope 2012 brings much happiness, health and good fortune to you all.

siobhan

Hi ladies. I did Turbosculpt today. Shoulders are feeling it. Im glad to work out with you too! Here's to a fit and fabulous new year!

Carmen

Hi Ladies,

It's such a leisurely day that I went back downstairs (after a nap) and did the lower body portion only of Cathe's Turbobarre. It's a goodie.

Have a great evening.

s.

Hi Ladies,

Back at it again. I was in bed by 9:30 pm. Early to bed, early to rise.

This morning I did KCM's TLC combined workout (premix) and added on Jackie Warner's 30 Day Fast Start Upper Body - the weights are so light (like 2-8 pounds). I know I should not do weights two days in a row but these were light and sometimes you just wanna do what you just wanna do.

Happy New Year my friends in fitness. You are both such lovely ladies.

Now to round everyone up for Mass.

s.

Happy New Year!

Here is to another year of sharing our commitment to pain!!:p

Today was a free day for me, still hoping Cathe will post a rotation for tomorrow..so I did Athletica. I am thinking of doing some yoga this afternoon before the annual pork roast and sauerkraut fest!

This year is going to be even better for us, new goals, and great results!

Everyone put on those tight jeans and have at it!:rolleyes:

Hi ladies - I'm so late checking in....sorry...:eek:

I started FF Leg Blast rotation http://cathe.com/forum/f100/sept-08-leg-blast-rotation-251275/....Today was MM. I found the workout challenging. With the short intense workouts I've been doing, it was the time that I found challenging but it did go by pretty quickly. I hope to tighten up back side so I can rock those skinny jeans...:)

Thank you for being here and all the support. I know I can ALWAYS come here to talk fitness with you girls...and you get it!!!

Its 7 pm and I just made steaks on the grill.....yum!!!

Talk to you tomorrow....I'm off work tomorrow too..

Carmen.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

Carmen - Steaks sound yummy!!!

Today I am still kind of winging it, but am looking at the Jan 2011 rotation if one doesn't show up today for 2012..:(

I did TF EZ 45 and then the core from BM2.

Probably doing the yoga today that I missed yesterday..:(

Good monday morning - I woke up feeling blah (we know what that means)...I have cardio on the rotation for today....I may do a steady state cardio or something like pilates or yoga fusion.....I'll come back and report.

I hope my new Stepboxing DVD comes today...that would make me feel better. ;)

Have a good day.

Carmen.

hi ladies,

so far no workout today. I had big plans but ended up this a.m. at a local shelter cleaning mats, tables etc as the guys were rising and getting ready to leave. I worked up a sweat so in my mind I felt like I was working out. I will still try to squeeze one in later. We shall see.

Great workouts. I can always count on you two to either do a workout or contemplate one....

I'll check back if I get one done.
s.

Whew - I did KCM's bootcamp. I am glad I did this one. It's new for me and tough but no real dread. Felt more like a cardio workout with a bit of weights. KCM's steps are not easy for me to follow.

have a nice evening everyone. i am back to work tomorrow.

Today I decluttered one cupboard, put up my new plates (have a wall of lovely plates my mil brings me back from her travels each year) and yesterday I cleared out my studies box from the last few years and the baskets in my girls' room! The decluttering continues....

s.

Attachments

• IMG_00000047.jpg
    IMG_00000047.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 11

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.