Daily Check In, Weekend of Dec 22-23

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

The mad dash is on to finish my work before xmas.
Got great news yesterday - DS got a lead role in the all school musical Hello Dolly. The leads go to seniors and he is only a sophomore. I am so proud.

Today was Les Mills Combat Kata 45 minutes, then TF Hiit 15. Nailed it!!

Hi Conni,

I am just finishing my own workout too.

Congratulations to your son. I can feel your energy. You are a proud mom, indeed. Your son must be a very good actor to get the lead and achieve something like this. Good for him!

Today I was able to finally work out. No cardio still. At least I am feeling a bit better. It is still gonna be weeks before I am back to normal. I was at the doctor again yesterday (just to get notes - no more medical model for me, if I can help it). Before leaving the doctor's office, I stopped at reception and said in front of everyone in the waiting room - "The nurse, in the green outfit, she is simply lovely. The doctor, on the other hand, might consider reading a book on empathy or compassion. It will help her a lot".

Good workout Conni. And yes, we all still have so much to do. I had a brief argument with my sister this morning. Goodness, how I wish she was chronically normal - like me:eek:

I hope you get in a workout today too Carmen. Oh and I did PUB + 15 minutes of Jessica Smith's Cardio Abs. I had to stop - it was too much.

See you all tomorrow.

s.

Hi Ladies - I just finished a kickbox and dumbbell drill premix from the Kelly Coffe's Step Kickbox workout. Wore my weighted gloves. My arms feel like jello! :eek::eek: Clocked in at 41 min. I'm sweaty mess.

Connie - congratulations on your son's starring role. I agree with Siobhan he must be very good. Post a video on youtube I'd love to see him.

Siobhan glad your feeling better and got a workout in.
Off to grocery shop!

Carmen.

Hi Everyone,

I am taking it easy today. I just finished Element's Power Yoga (it was all I could manage).

Good workouts yesterday. Carmen - I am glad you enjoyed your KCM stepboxing workout. I just don't enjoy that mix of workouts. Not sure why. I think it might be 'cos it makes me think too much and I just don't like that first thing in the morning - the learning curve.

Have a good day everyone.

s.

Happy Sunday ladies. I sooooo took the day off, enjoying the start of the holiday with my hubby.

Have a great evening.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.