Daily Check in, Weekend of Dec.10-11

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Great start today with Afterburn. Second time on this one and it really felt alot easier. I like this one the best so far, even though I have only done a few, lol...

Errands, baking, cleaning....boring....

Hi Conni,

Feeling kinda nauseous today but in true Cathlete style.... I worked out anyway :eek: (obsessed?).

I took your advise and did the pyramid weight work in PLB. It was tough. wow. I then moved onto the 2nd workout of circuit burn and finished up with circuit burn ab workout. I'm tired now.

Same for me today. Errands, housework and xmas decorating stuff.

DH leaves on business tomorrow for a week. We are all sad.

I hope you all get in a good workout despite the busy season.

s.

Hi everyone! Hope to do MM lower body premix and 20 min turbo jam workout.

Connie and Siobhan you ladies hit it hard today - high five!

Carmen

Hi ladies,

Good workouts yesterday!

Sorry about DH leaving for a week, Siobhan, he will be home before you know it!

Carmen - Good workout mishmash!!

Today was Interval cardio - I was going to do Peak 10 cardio, but opted for Jillian's BFBM because it is shorter.

Doing some wrapping today and getting some xmas packages in the mail tomorrow. One more week of work, then I am on vacation for a week!
Nothing special planned, some quality time with the family for the holidays..

Good afternoon ladies,

Driving DH to airport in a short while, then groceries, next baking for a cookie exchange at work (what was I thinking?) and decorating (for a huge xmas decorating contest at work - already built a fireplace, decorated the quad like candyland on uppers etc...). I am not banking on a workout today. Tomorrow for sure.

have a great day everyone. and thanks conni - I can barely move today from PLB.

s.

Happy Sunday evening....Where does the time go....no workout today but still eating low carbs. Wrapping, shopping, bracelet making....sigh!! :confused:

Lets have a great week!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.