Daily Check In weekend April 3&4

Carmen829

Cathlete
Good morning! Its gorgeous here today. Doing some yard cleaning, potting some petunias, grocery shopping, cleaning.....and if I have the energy left doing Jillians BFBM.

What is CLX? It sounds like that stuff that cleans rust. What is the CLX rotation.

Would love a piece of the bunny cake:D. I gave up chocolate and sugars for Lent and I think I lost some pounds/inches because of that.

Have a great Easter.

Carmen.

Good morning Carmen,

CLX does sound like an infomercial, doesn't it? It is Chalene Extreme, from Chalene Johnson. It is a 90 day program and I am blown away after only a few days. Each workout is under an hour, and I cannot believe how my muscles are fatigued in so little time.

I am dreading making my Easter baskets today, I have done really well with cutting down drastically on my sugar intake also, Carmen, and it reaping rewards. I just love candy, especially all the good stuff that I have. I know I will cheat a little tomorrow. I will try to behave today..

The bunny cake is really good, two layers that you cut out to form a rabbit head. My DS decorates it with jelly beans and twizzlers once I have it all put together and frosted. I will be able to pass on more than a bite of that..

Today was CLX Burn Circuit 2, and I add Amy' Ab section 2.

Have a great day, everyone!!

Hi All!

This morning I did yesterday's missed workout, iTread 13/30 sprints. I took a quick trip to the mall to return some stuff and buy some stuff :D This afternoon was CleanMax, CookMax and LaundryMax. I also did today's scheduled workout of STS#33 -Shoulders/Biceps/Triceps :)

Chillaxin' now, but I have a sink full of dishes to do :confused:

Carmen ~ It was gorgeous here today too :) Thanks for getting us started.

Conni ~ So you are liking CLX? I did my Easter baskets last night and so far have managed to stay out of the candy...WHEW!

Have a good night all! I'm going to finish up the dishes and then watch some basketball.

Hi everyone,

Happy Easter all!!! What a beautiful morning, truly a day for new beginnings, just as it was all intended..

Today was Burn Intervals and Ab Burner, another thumbs up on these!

I only ate some jelly beans and one Butterfinger egg yesterday, I did have one a few minutes ago, but I figure, if I am going to do it, do it early and burn it off, yes? I think I can refrain for the rest of the day though and get my game face on. Heading over to the Inlaws for dinner in a bit, and then I have to get ready for work tomorrow!

Good Morning Glories!

Happy Easter!

I'm not sure what my workout will be today, I need something fun :D We are going to my MIL's for an early dinner, and then we will stop by my parents for a quick visit.

Conni ~ Enjoy your day.

I'll BBL after I decide which workout to do.

Happy Easter !!!!

Yesterday I did a 6 mile walk . Today I'm hoping to walk on the bike path after Easter dinner. But no formal workout.
Yesterday I ate 2 Dove dark chocolates but that's it. Today I plan on some carrot cake but I made it- a healthier version so it won't be TOO bad !

Connie, you're making me consider a CLX rotation for April !!!

Have a wonderful Easter !

He is RISEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Easter everyone! Truly a glorious day. Today I will do the Jillian BFBM workout I didnt get the chance to do yesterday. We did so much yard work and cleaned up the lanai it feels wonderful to sit out enjoy the yard. I love looking at the potted flowers. They're so happy looking.:)

No jellybeans or chocolate for me.....yet. :rolleyes:

Everyone have a great time with your family today.

I am looking into the CLX. If I find a good price I may consider purchasing.

Carmen.

I decided to try Walking Stronger, but 20 minutes into the workout the DVD froze :mad: So, I put in Step Moves and did that...not what I had in mind for todays workout, but it is what it is.

Hope everyone enjoyed their day today...the weather here was just picture perfect.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.