Daily Check In, Weekend of April 17-18

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Getting us started on this frigid morning, it is actually trying to snow a bit here in NE Ohio!

CLX PC3 today, and I added Ab Jam from TJ. Cleaning now, then running a few errands before the playoffs start this afternoon.

Have a great day all!​

Good Morning Glories!

Jillian's BFBM for me today. Scale was down ever so slightly today and I have some DOMS here, there and everywhere :) I also have the usual Saturday chores of CleanMax and LaundryMax, but that is fine for what is going to be a cold, rainy Saturday.

Conni ~ Thanks for getting us started this weekend.

Last edited:
Good saturday to ya! We have so much cleaning and chores to do today I hope I get in a work out. I have yoga on the schedule but I feel like to cardio and weights....maybe LIC.

Its a bit overcast here but comfortable temp. I have the windows open and can smell the jasmine bushes in the front yard.

Tammy - great to hear about your results so quickly with JM. I love BFBM the most. I lost one pound since I started Zumba.

Connie - Hope it warms up for you. I got two new doggie cots and my dogs love them. I'll have to post a pic for you to see.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Carmen

here is a pic of Bella on the new doggie cot. She loves it.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3692258&l=b0e20607f7&id=836108093

Last edited:
Hi All!

I had a great day. After the workout (loved BFBM, I was dripping sweat) and the chores, I showered and then chillaxed on the couch with a good book for the rest of the afternoon :D

Carmen ~ Bella looks so happy!! Good for you on the improvements you're seeing from Zumba.

Conni ~ How did the playoffs go? Hope you had a great day.

Where is everyone? Hope y'all enjoyed your Saturday...best.day.of.the.week:)

Hi all,

Carmen - I love Bella on the cot! She is a smoocher!!!

Tammy - The Cavs won, hopefully they will sweep the Bulls in 4.

Today was 30 day Shred, all workouts. I am beat up, but it was worth it!

Good Sunday afternoon - Its grey and raining here today. Perfect for curling up on the couch. I'm doing either yoga or stretch max today.
We had yummy whole wheat pancakes after church today. I added one scoop of vanilla protein and a couple of frozen blueberries. Wow, they were good.

I'm going to try to do a little cooking/baking for the week today.

Have a great sunday.

Carmen.

Hi All!

I thought for sure I checked in this morning :confused: Today was CC#7...good times ;)

Conni ~ WOW :eek: I bow to you because I know how hard you worked out this morning...I'm still not ready to give all three segments a try yet.

Carmen ~ Hope you had a nice day chillaxin'.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.