Daily Check in Wednesday September 19, 2012

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

It's colder outside today.

This morning I pulled out Cathe's Interval Max and did the whole thing. I have only done that one once. I loved it! The time flew by as well and was not as tough as Imax 2.

Enjoy your workouts today ladies.

s.

Hi Siobhan,

Imax, good for you! Nice oldie but goodie.

Today was Intensity - First time with it. I did the entire workout, some of the blasts on the rebounder. It wasn't bad. I would have preferred this kind of step segment on her Athletic Training and 2 The Max workouts. I had watched a preview and was apprehensive about getting through it, but I found it totally doable.
I added on Bob Harpers Totally Ripped Core bonus workout.

Happy humpday!

Cardio: 600+ calories

Core: Ab Hits #2
Of the twelve Ab Hits videos, this is easily the one with the most variety; it is the only one with all three of planks+supermans+crunches. It's only one minute longer than the beginner's Body Fusion ab routine but a lot harder.

Pull-ups: 10 pull-downs on 170lbs of tubing
I don't want to strain anything, and I also don't want to involve my quads (standing on a box, etc). I don't believe this tubing is really 170lbs, but it doesn't matter. I think this is how I'll proceed. It felt good.

Rotator cuffs: dumbell forward lateral raise with elbows pointed out, 5lb each side, 10 reps. This felt good too!

Calico: "Welcome to our little group, we are actually the longest running check in on Cathe.com and I think I am one of the original members of this group. " Congratulations and thanks for telling me. I hope to make Cathe proud! :)

See you tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.