Daily Check-In Wednesday, November 28th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

We have made it to Humpday :D Today is some kind of cardio and some kind of total body circuit....can you tell I'm floundering?

Have a great day!

Hi Tammy and Phyllis and all who follow,

I am floudering too. Just seem to be in a slump after the holidays.

I need to do abs today , other than that, I have no idea, maybe the TM ...?? (I want to watch Biggest Loser and like to watch it while exercising instead of plopped on the couch;-) )

Better sleep last night, back still achy. I think I may have arthritis in my back and neck.

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Morning!

Tammy and Becky: Ok flounderers! Cut it out and pick something! LOL You all sound like ME! I am the QUEEN of indecisiveness and don't want to give up that title yet!:p :7

Phyllis: Enjoy your rest day and your DOMS!

I have L/B DOMS today. YOWZAS!

After work I'll be doing upper body though I have no exact plan yet.

Have a great day.:)

That is right, Wendy, you tell them!

Let's go people, do not let the holidays get you down, although I agree it can make you feel very lethargic. Let's go!! Get yourself up off that couch and get moving!!!:)

Today was L & G and the Core workout from Bosu Blast.

Have a good day.

THANKS Wendy & Connie !

I did 45 minutes on the stationary bike, biceps and core.

TAMMY, you can do it too !!!! You go girl !!!}( :7

Becky

Good Afternoon Girls!

I used High Step Challenge as my guide and did the following upper body mish-mosh today:

warm up
reverse grip chin ups
tricep push ups on step
tricep dips on step
side tri push ups
wide fly pull ups
band back rows
push ups
bicep curls w/tubing
reverse grip chin ups
band one arm overhead tricep press
band external shoulder rotations
band t-back squeeze
wide fly pull ups
band rear delt flys
stretch

Becky: Great job on making a decision and going for it!:p

Tammy: It's your turn now girl. Don't go lettin' Becky show you up! LOL ;)

Hello to Conni and everyone else checking in today.:)

I did a kettlebell strength circuit which I wanted to follow-up with a treadmill run, but for the second day in a row I was plagued with a runners stitch almost immediately and I only lasted 10 minutes on the treadmill. I was going to call it a day, but popped CTX into the DVD player and I did PowerCiruit Cardio, abs and stretch.

Phyllis ~ I'm floundering because I don't know what to do AND because I just don't feel like working out...still hate working out in the afternoons.

Conni ~ I love L & G! Thanks for the motivation ;)

Wendy ~ Nice workout! Don't worry, no one will ever take your indecisiveness title away ;) Any suggestions on getting rid of my side stitches while running...two days in a row....UGH :(

Becky ~ Good workout fellow flounderer ;)

I'm stuck in a rut...nothing seems to be working for me anymore :( Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy, Anything I know about side stitches I was told by my DH from when he ran in high school and the navy. He said you can try raising your hands above your head or put them behind your head. The idea is to straighten out and stretch your torso as much as possible. You can do it while running and it's supposed to help ease out a stitch if you can do it long enough with out falling over! LOL

Hang in there Tammy,
I went through a similar rut in September. I just couldn't find the motivation to workout. I did workout, but the rush just wasn't there. Maybe the new workouts got me going again, but it seems to disappear as fast as it came on. I did get away from alot of Cathe workouts for a change, and that had a good effect on my body. I am looking out for the December rotation for some guidance to continue with Cathe, but to mix it up more with some of my other instructors.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.