Daily Check-In Wednesday, May 30th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today will be Legs/Abs.

Becky ~ Great news about your MIL. My Mom made great strides at the rehab center.

Have a good day!

Good Morning Fitties!

I think I will do Ripped to the Core today!

Thank you Tammy. It is a huge relief to have her there and I am hoping it gets her back up and around on her own again ! It sounds like they have a grueling schedule of 3 hours of therapy a day. That's a lot for a woman who turns 85 next month !:eek:

Another hot one here and I'm lovin' it !}( :D :7

Happy workouts everyone!

Good morning Tammy and Becky and all that follow....

I'm still winging it. I'm feeling like total body weights today, since BC/ME was more endurance, I'll go with MM today. I was looking at the rotation and like the looks of the MM timesaver premix, so I'll probably be doing that.

Have a good one.

G'morning gals.

Tammy, you gave me the idea so I did RS today. It was an extremely on day if you know what I mean. Sometimes I feel so klutzy, but today felt really good. Maybe there IS alot to this clean eating ;)

Becky, I keep thinking that I'll try Jari's WO's, but I don't know how I'll fit it in with my Cathe. Is she comparable to Cathe?
Ilove the hot weather too. :)

Have a good day all.
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Tammy and Becky: Glad to hear your moms' health is looking up!

Jane: Have fun with MM.

Phyllis: What work out are you doing today?

I have an ab/core work on tap today. I have a couple of choices of what I will do so I will come back post-work out and share what I did!:)

Have a great day!

Good Wednesday Morning hellos to Tammy, Becky, Jane, Phyllis, Wendy and all who follow. :D

I have LM 'step only premix followed by the all blasts premix' scheduled on the rotation today; but I awoke with my left knee feeling rather tight and uncomfortable.

I just took some motrin and I will decide when I get beck if I should attempt it or not. ;( I'm not happy as I am on a roll working out and don't want to lose what I've gained.

Plus my youngest has 'field day' at her school and she has requested my presence they start at 8:30 and have events all day long. I really want to get a work out in before I end up at her school though.

* Becky - that is good news about your mil

Have a happy hump day girls! :7

Greetings! I've been missing for a while enjoying a computer free (sort of) break. Over the weekend I worked very hard, took a break Monday, and ended up ill with some stomach bug yesterday so I will start back on again light. I just bought a Jazzercise DVD for laughs but it actually doesn't look too bad so I will likely do it today with some light cardio.

Tammy: I am so glad to hear your mom is doing great.

Becky: I am glad to hear the same of your MIL. I am sure for both you and Tammy it's quite a relief!

Jane: I love MM...it's one of my favorites ;-)

Phyllis: If clean eating is a cure for klutziness do let me know ;-)

Wendy: With all the DVDs you must have I don't know how you ever decide ;-)

Vilma: Perhaps try some stretching beforehand to see how you feel. I know for me, my knees often bother me but once I get them warmed up I am okay as long as I keep one riser below Cathe even though I am tall and should go with the higher step. Anyway, whatever you do don't push it.

050208_10008324294.gif

Okay I did not stick with the workout I said I was doing. I ended up doing an upperbody 3 day split premix from Amy Bento......chest/shoulders and abs.
I had never done it before. It was good and under an hour, so I might still do a CC or iTread a little later.
}(

Phyllis, I don't think Jari "compares" to Cathe in anyway. But she offers a challenging high rep, endurance workout that is a perfect addition to my workout collection. Gotta love the variety!;-)

Workout completed :D

I did my scheduled workout of Low Max's premixes of 'Step combo's only' and the 'all 7 blasts'.

Thankfully this had little to none high impact and my knees did well with this workout. I kept my step height at my normal 6" did not want to push it with 8" as they were using on the dvd. The knees esp. my left one feels good at the moment but I guess it's because they are nice and warm.

Patti as much as I wanted to jump and 'push it' I didn't ;) Believe me it was hard lol - thanks ;)

I guess I'll be holding off on any jumping, high impact moves or TM runs this week and try to keep it low impact the rest of this week.

I really wanted to throw in one of my new cardio coaches this week but I'll hold off and listen to my body instead (and I'm doing it begrudgingly) :p

Tammy great news about your mom, praying that she continues to improve.

It is very very hot today, but I still did my one day of cardio and even did a circuit so I wouldn't have to add any weights in afterwards due to the heat. I did Hardcore Kickbox Circuit today and boy was I sweating. It is supposed to be close to 90 today and it is still May.sigh. I was at a new low for my weight this morning so I am happy about that. I plan on having one of my goals met before our family wedding on the 9th of June, shouldn't be a problem.

I can see now where doing weights only during the summer will be a blessing since I won't have to worry about drowning in my own sweat during the heat of the day,LOL!!

Have a great day!!:7

Hi ladies!

Today ended up being legs/abs/back/bicpes at the gym. Now that I'm comfortable with the machines, I think next week I'll increase the weights.

Wendy ~ How are your abs feeling?

Annette ~ Thank you for your support re: my Mom. Good for you for reaching your goals.

Vilma ~ I liked that LowMax premix. i hope your knee feels better soon... Coach Sean will be waiting for you }(

Becky ~ Nice workout. I agree about Jari...she adds some variety and different moves.

Patti ~ Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Phyllis ~ RS is so much fun :7

Jane ~ You can never go wrong with MM.

Tammy: My abs are nice and toasty, thanks!}( How are you enjoying working out at a gym?

Beavs: I am *TRYING* to create rotations for myself that stay focused on one instructor or series at a time. I've purchased so many different sets of work outs that you are right...if I were to totally wing it I'd drive myself INSANE!!! :p

Off to the foodstore with me!

Wendy ~ I really enjoy the variety at the gym....couple that with the fact that not only is there a personal trainer on site, but it is FREE! Pretty much a no-brainer, eh? Pick up some groceries for me...with all three boys home I can't keep food in the house.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.