Daily Check In, Wednesday March 19

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,
It is so great knowing you are all out there in cyberspace for me and my family! Amazing what that kind of support can do to strengthen a person during these trying times..

DH still at Clinic, I hope he gets to rehab today or tomorrow. It has been exactly one month since he has been home. If I didn't have this musical to work on I would be losing what is left of my mind.

Today was PLB and Ab Hits segment 6.

That goofy "Happy" song is stuck in my head, and I am not all that crazy about it, ugh!!!!!!!!!!:p

Still praying Conni.

I did 50 minutes of the Advanced Taebo #11 workout today for cardio.

Have a great day! !

Hi everyone,

Slept in this morning after being at the agency.

Tonight I did a quick Xtrain Bi's/tri's + 10 minutes of leah sarago's upper body workout - bodyweight only.

Carmen - wow! congratulations on the new grand-daughter. enjoy your time with your family.

Conni - I am sorry you and your family are having a difficult time. You really do seem to balance things well - honestly - all things considered. I am glad you remain motivated to work out 'cos I'm sure it helps a lot with your spirit.

See you all tomorrow morning.

Hi ladies another great cardio kickboxing class at shoshin karate. Great day today. Got to hold my baby Emma and spent day potty training my other granddaughter. I hope her daddy , my son, can keep her moving forward with that. She was catching on but it takes work and I don't think he has the patience.

Conni happy song is good! Keep humming!

Great workouts!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.