Daily Check in Wednesday March 12

ShyWolf

Cathlete
Starting the thread-
Wow - I can't remember when I started this thread last time- maybe over a year ago? lol

Good Morning to All!

Today I have PUB and I have slight Doms from the combined run from Monday & B&G from yesterday actually my triceps are feeling it a bit also from the ab work on B&G

Here's hoping all have a Wonderful Wednesday! :7

Hi Vilma and the rest of you lovely ladies,

No workout for me yesterday. I had to give a talk at the Philadelphia Chapter of "American Women in Science " last evening and didn't get home till late. Back on schedule tonight I hope.

Good Morning on a Wednesday that feels like a MONDAY for some reason!:eek: :-(

Today is 30 minutes of cardio (not sure what yet- I'm thinkin' CC), and BBC chest & abs. Love it, but there are sooooo many pushups !!!:eek:

I had a little sore throat all day yesterday & this morning I feel like I'm swallowing razor blades ! The rest of me feels pretty good..if I could only not swallow !!:eek:

Have a good day!:D
Becky

Good Morning Girls :)

Today was HSC. I forgot how much I like this workout! Anyone else having trouble waking up from the time change? I am having such a hard time this week getting up and moving!

Becky~ I'm no dr. but it sounds like you have strepx( ! I hope you feel better.

Have a great day everyone!
Deanie

Hi all,

Wow, it seems like we are having a rough hump day this week.

Becky, I hope you feel better, I hate having a sore throat!

I was scheduled for PUB, but that one gets hard on my joints with all that repetition. We just did it last week, so I opted for an upper body premix sub of Amy's APX, which fit the bill very nicely!

Quick checkin to let everyone know all is well. DH goes back for his postop check today which my MIL is taking him to. I have training today on our new system.. so I'd better get in gear and get out of here.

I hope to work out this evening when I get home. Keep your fingers crossed.

Thanks for asking about DH.

Hi all,

I did select weight exercises off of MM today and then did about 30 min. or so off of Taebo workout with weighted gloves on.

I am back down in weight so I am happy. It was nice to see since tomorrow is my birthday and I needed that present to myself.

Have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.