Daily Check In, Wednesday Jan. 18

Conni

Cathlete
Hi Ladies,

Siobhan - Jari sneaks up on you, doesn't she?? I love Slim and Lean, and most of her older stuff.

Carmen - I am right there with you, but with the economy like it is, retirement is not an option for me...:(

Today was Cardio Supersets and the abs/plank section from SJP. I like Cardio Supersets, no dread factor.

Good morning ladies - Today I'll get in the cardio workout I missed yesterday because I worked late.

My boss is out of town this week :) but has been texting me with stupidity all day yesterday :mad: One time she sent me a text message and I didnt see it till two hours later, when I responded she asked me if there was a delay getting the message! Ug!!! If you need me so bad, pick up the phone and call me I'm busy!! I said on the inside.....;)

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi all,

I did a taebo workout with weighted gloves on for my exercise today. I have a sub job tomorrow so no workout for tomorrow.

I am glad that I have 2 workouts in for the week.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi Ladies just finished KCM Stepboxing combined workouts premix. It was a good 50 min workout. I still get tangled up but I like the challenge.

Another tough day at work with a boss that's driving me crazy from out of town. Calgon....take me away....(do you remember that commercial from years ago??)

have a great night.

Carmen.

Hi Ladies,

I didn't workout until now - I did KCM split sessions.

Conni - I agree with you about the Jari dvd's - i like her older stuff. I haven't wanted to buy her new stuff.

Annette - good workout. I should pull one of those out too - i like taebo

Carmen - I cannot do that workout and have tried - twice. the steps... oh the steps.... Sorry to hear about all the drama at work. I've got a load of it at work too.

Have a good evg everyone. Im tired.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.