Daily Check-In WEDNESDAY Feb 6

CathydsRNA

Cathlete
Hello ladies,

Last night: Heavy Shoulders and calves (no abs) from 4ds
StepBlast

Tonight may be a DOR as I have a Board dinner tonight and won't get home till late.

Cathy, I hope your dinner doesn't go too late!!

I'm resting today also. Bed felt soooo good this morn and I still have some LB doms. Put the two together and that equals a DOR!
IMAX 2 tomorrow with my Merrells!

I decided last night to go to FLA at the end of this month to visit my dad and my sister. Yea, warm weather!!

ETA: it's 58 here today - are you sure it's winter time?

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Wednesday Morning Ladies!

I have B&G on tap and will get it done soon, yesterday was an unscheduled rest day for me as I was out of the house for most of the day and well I am exhausted since I didn't sleep well last night but I plan on working out anyway.

Its a balmy 65 degrees at the moment and expected to go up further ahhh I love it ;)

Have a wonderful Wednesday all!

Another DOR for me too. Still dealing my back issues.

I talked to Jane in the afternoon yesterday & she'd been to the doctor , where he gave her a shot and prescription for her hand and hopefully she is on the road to recovery, and feeling much better today !

Take care everyone,

Becky

Hi everyone,

I hope all the walking wounded here feels better soon, we are all a mess!x(

Today was cardio day - Kelly Coffey's Ready Step Go, and Coremax 3.

Have a good day!

I'm sending out the healing vibes!!

I did the Low Max all blasts premix followed by LIC abs.

Good morning!

One of the walking wounded checking in..... My wrist is feeling better today after the shot of 80 mg. of Depo Medrol (steroids) yesterday. I also took 20 mg. of prednisone by mouth and will take another one today. My rheumatologist said that should knock out the worst of the inflammation in my wrist. Monday night was a total nightmare.. I have only hurt that bad one other time and that was two years ago with my shoulder when I had to have a steroid shot put in it.

I slept from 8 last night til 8 this morning and am feeling human again.

I actually just finished GS Legs but was very very careful... I kept the barbell on my shoulders during rest for those squats to limit the times I had to actually handle the weight of the BB on my wrist.

I also did SJP abs but did all the plank work on my elbows instead of straight arm.

Feels good to be back in the saddle.

Thanks Becky for keeping everyone up to date on me and for listening to me whine yesterday. Now we have to get you back in the game. I hope your back feels better soon my friend.

Have a good one.

No workout for me I am in bed with the flu.
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

I'm in for Florida Phyllis. I guess it doesn't matter much if I can walk without limping by then. Just deposit me on the beach each morning and come get me at dark !!:7

I'm sorry you're so sick Beth . Hope you feel better soon !!

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.