Daily Check In, Wednesday Feb.1

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Rest day on the rotation today, but I am adding extra cardio. I did Powerstrike 6, CLX AB burner and TF stretch 10.

The first time I did Powerstrike it just about did me in, this time it was sooo much easier, maybe because I knew what was coming ( all those reps...). I was able to really enjoy it.

Carmen - Everyone seems to comment on Afterburn and Athletic Training, and they totally forget about Cardio Supersets, which is just as good, imo.

Siobhan - What are you up to today???

Good morning Ladies - Last week of this rotation for me. Today is legs. Not sure yet which one (maybe B&G or L&G). I cant wait to start the LIS series rotation next week. Yesterday was the last day to get STS at 30% off the sale price. I choose not to spend that money at this time....:(

Great workouts ladies! Have a wonderful day.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

No workout for me today. Some Wednesdays I just can't get outta bed 'cos of volunteering late on Tuesdays but at least I had two good sessions back to back last night.

Good workout Conni. You've helped me appreciate powerstrike 6. And Carmen - I love Cathe's Cardio Supersets. It's one of my fav's. Good luck squeezing in your workout.

I am tired!

s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.