Daily Check-In Wednesday, December 5th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories! Can it get any colder x( x( x( x(

Today is IM#2...YAY!!! Have a good day I'll check back later...

Heather ~ Good for you for getting back on track...failure is not falling down, it is refusing to get back up ;)

Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

AHHHH I had a good recovery sleep last night. I struggled to stay away to 9:30 to get through the weigh in on BL, then I usually just log onto the website and see who got voted off. Most nights for me I can't make it to 10, but last night was definitely one where I couldn't make it after being up some 1:30 a.m.

I made my weigh in at WW last night!! YAY... I'm good for December so I can breathe a bit easier and technically I have until January 31st to weigh in for January.

Back to the rotation today with HIS/chest/back. The third week actually starts off with a rest day but I can't take another rest day so I'll proceed onto day two.

Have good one!

GOOD Morning !!!!!

It's SNOWING out and school is on a two hour delay !!!!!!!!!!

It's the BM cardio premix for me today. I have DOMS from yesterdays MM!!}( I did lift heavier on a several exercises and I'm sure that's due to the November rotation !!!!:7

I will also have to SHOVEL sometime today!!!!!!!:eek: :-(
YUCK!!

Is Hannukah early this year Phyllis ?

Have a great day!

Becky

Morning Girls.

Tammy, Enjoy IM2!

Jane, Glad you are caught up on sleep and glad you are happy with your weigh in #'s. :)

Phyllis, Enjoy your rest.

Becky, Make DH shovel!}(

I ended up hitting the gym y'day afternoon and did ITread 13/30 sprints. Great work out. I hadn't done it in ages. I actually forgot about it. :eek:

Today I have Core Syn on tap for after work.

Have a great day.

Hi everyone,

Happy Chanukah Phyllis, I hope you have a wonderful celebration.

Today was supposed to be BM 2 cardio whatever yada yada, but I subbed Tracey's new HISM 2 and the abs afterwards. I am thinking this one may be more taxing than HISM now that I have all the combos down. I am dragging by the last one!

Have a great day!

I'm back. I ended up subbing cardio fusion mixed step premix for BM2 step premix. Just wanted something different because I just did BM2 a few days ago. I am dripping !!!!!!

School is CLOSED now ! I'm hoping DD wants to hang out and watch Christmas movies all day, drink cocoa and have a fire in the fireplace!!!:7 If it has to snow, I want to make the most of it !!!:7

Phyllis, I can understand why you'd like it to come early better!!!!
I can't imagine doing TWO holidays at once!!!!:eek: :p

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.