Daily Check In, Wednesday Dec.28

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Getting us going today. First time doing Turbo Barre. I liked it, not too much of one thing which is what I like. I also loved the upper body section at the beginning. When it was over I felt worked out all over!

Good morning Conni,

I wasn't feeling too great this morning so instead of doing Afterburn, I opted for Janet Stone's Radiant Flow. Her stuff is different. DH is really into yoga these days so I hope he will give this one a try later. Yesterday I did a Blissology quickie to try it out - goodness I loved it. DH did a full Blissology yoga workout too - he really enjoyed it.

Conni - I love turbo barre. If you want to try out anything new that I've got let me know. Blissology is blissful and I am not a yoga fan.

I'll check back later to see what you do Carmen. I'm at work. :eek:

s.

Conni!

You are secret Santa. DH and I just figured it out. I got your card in the mail and he said hmmm maybe Conni sent the Cathe Calendar!!!!??? We figured DH sent it even though he didn't remember ordering it. I even posted that I didn't know how I got it but that it arrived.

Conni - I love my calendar and I am going to hang it proudly at my work. Everyone who has seen it has laughed 'cos they know how much I love Cathe. I love surprises and that was a great one! You did send it right? ha ha. :eek::cool::confused::):D;)

Hi ladies sorry I'm late. I worked out earlier tonight but forgot to post it. Today I did legs and glutes. Hadn't done that one in ages. I'm gonna feel that one tomorrow.

I got a couple of Facebook notices from total fitness DVD on some new workouts. Gonna check out their site later....

Good night ladies.

Carmen

Connie have u tried Kelly Coffe's Stepboxing. I think it's new. It's for sale for $20 bucks...lots of premixes..

Lots of DVDs for sale $1.99.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.